All 10 general RFE on 18 th day of my EB1A PP.. So sad :(

Don't worry. Things will be o.k soon. Wait for some more time to get the proof of deliver from you attorney and do the needful. I understand your pain. You would get your approval for your credentials. Relax.

EB1today

Hi pana,

could you sort out the problem that you have with your EB-1 EA supporting documents?

not yet .. preparing to submit a new package with few more support letters and added new docs .. let see .. thanks Madgu for asking .. will keep posted

Don't worry. Things will be o.k soon. Wait for some more time to get the proof of deliver from you attorney and do the needful. I understand your pain. You would get your approval for your credentials. Relax.

EB1today

thanks .. I am a bit relaxed .. GC in not my (I guess true to every one here) final goal ... if I see it's getting complicated ... Mera Bharat Mahan !!! :D ... will go back .. but will fight first !!

Hi pana,

The TSC phone number doesn't work now. Do you have other number which I can try? I think dgrajan recently called TSC to enquire about the supporting documents. Can you share the phone number, dgrajan?

http://www.foreignborn.com/visas_imm/other_visas/17premium_process.htm

HELP!

* For questions and assistance regarding the Premium Processing Service -- even if you have not yet filed -- you may email the USCIS Service Centers directly. Please note that the USCIS will respond only to inquiries about the Premium Processing Service, and it will delete other inquiries sent to these email accounts.

CSC.Premium.Processing@usdoj.gov (California Service Center)
NSC.Premium.Processing@usdoj.gov (Nebraska Service Center)
TSC.Premium.Processing@usdoj.gov (Texas Service Center)
VSC.Premium.Processing@usdoj.gov (Vermont Service Center)

* If you have already filed a Request for Premium Processing, you should contact the Service Center where you filed. You may use the email addresses above, or these special phone numbers listed below. These phone numbers are for inquiries relating only to Premium Processing cases that were filed. The USCIS employee who answers your call will not be able to answer questions relating to any case that was not filed under the Premium Processing Service Program.

California Service Center: (949) 831-8550 (Premium Processing only)
Nebraska Service Center (402) 474-5012 (Premium Processing only)
Texas Service Center (214) 275-9502 (Premium Processing only)
Vermont Service Center (802) 527-4828 (Premium Processing only)

* If you have not filed a Request for Premium Processing, you may call the national USCIS toll-free information service at 1-800-375-5283 or contact your nearest USCIS District office or Sub Office for further assistance.

I used the following PP number (showed in my PP receipt notice) enquiring the status of my case, and it worked all the time.

1-866-315-5718

Hi pana,

The TSC phone number doesn't work now. Do you have other number which I can try? I think dgrajan recently called TSC to enquire about the supporting documents. Can you share the phone number, dgrajan?

I used the following PP number (showed in my PP receipt notice) enquiring the status of my case, and it worked all the time.

1-866-315-5718

that's toll free ... I called them too last week.. are they really helpful? They didn't say anything specific to my case.. they only tell what you can check online ... I am also trying to figure out direct phone to TSC .. any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi pana,

Hi gc_eb1ea,

This is the number I called. 1-866-315-5718. I did find them helpful. I guess it also depends on what you are enquiring about.

Strange , very strange and unfortunate for Pana....

I efiled my case on 2/28/07 in EB1EA (no PP) and have sent the supporting documents on 3/8/07. I got confirmation through USPS. So far no LUD's except 2/28/07. Does that mean that they lost my packet too and never upgraded my case.

Has anyone else faced the same problem!

KKU
KKU,
i e-filed I-140 (TSC) on Feb 16 2007 and then sent the supporting papers priority. received USPS signature confirmation from 2/23 that TSC got them. The LUDs were 2/17, 2/21 and 2/28 - as if they looked first, then looked again.
Dunno if this helps at all.

Good luck to us :)
btw, i'm sending request for PP today - sick of worrying about it.
vlado

eb1

Vg,
Thanks for your reply. I haven't requested PP but no updates either after sending my supporting documents.

Good luck with PP.

-KKU

KKU,
i e-filed I-140 (TSC) on Feb 16 2007 and then sent the supporting papers priority. received USPS signature confirmation from 2/23 that TSC got them. The LUDs were 2/17, 2/21 and 2/28 - as if they looked first, then looked again.

vlado

KKU,

vlado

Good Luck with your PP. What is the procedure for PP after sending documents.
Thanks

Geleya,

You can request for PP online. Its quite simple actually. I don't know the details since my lawyer did it for me but it seems it is simple from the response I got from other forum members.

Good Luck with your PP. What is the procedure for PP after sending documents.
Thanks

best place to look for PP instructions is in the dragon's den's website :)

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

scroll down to Form907 and read, then also click on the link and read there.
some PP can be sent electronically, some can't - e.g. for I-140 extraordinary ability EB1 you can not.
Geleya, aren't you approved already (3/22?) - what is the PP for?

good luck either way,
vg

Thanks to GC and VG.
Yes my EB2 is approved in 2006 (retrogressed). Now I am applying in EB1-EA category. I am planning to e-file first, then send documents, after I get 797 receipt I am planning to submit PP request in paper form.
I hope this way it will work better.