All 10 general RFE on 18 th day of my EB1A PP.. So sad :(

Is there a way to know the following:

1. That the supporting documents have indeed been received by the immigration office (not just the USPS delivery notice)?

2. That the received documents have been correctly linked to the online application?

Is there a way to know the following:

1. That the supporting documents have indeed been received by the immigration office (not just the USPS delivery notice)?

2. That the received documents have been correctly linked to the online application?

Hi gc_eb1ea,

I think you have not requested PP. If you had and you too got the "computer glitch" approval, you can call the Texas PP center and ask them about the approval. At that time, you can ask if they received your documents. The same thing happened to me. When I called, the officer said that they had just got my documents form Mesquite. I think otherwise too, there is no harm in asking, given the mess-ups that are happening with the delivery of the documents. GOOD LUCK.

Hi Pana,
I am sorry to hear about the situation you are in.
But now I think it has all been messed up, and USCIS may stick to theRFE letter. Don't you have all the copies of the documents-Imean the entire set . Make a copy and submit it with some additional material and a good covering letter.
You may fire your attorney, what nasty people with so much irresponsibility. some attorneys will even sent you th e tracking number, you have a strange one. But no time to blame and fight, act fast. collect some more evidence as letters and submit it.

Hi Pana,
I am sorry to hear about the situation you are in.
But now I think it has all been messed up, and USCIS may stick to theRFE letter. Don't you have all the copies of the documents-Imean the entire set . Make a copy and submit it with some additional material and a good covering letter.
You may fire your attorney, what nasty people with so much irresponsibility. some attorneys will even sent you th e tracking number, you have a strange one. But no time to blame and fight, act fast. collect some more evidence as letters and submit it.

Thank you all .. Yes I and my attorney have all the docs in hand ... we are trying to find out the fault and trying to resolve the problem .. if not we will submit again with few more supporting docs.. Let's see

BTW my attorney had very good success report (100/100 in EB1A) but she is old and you know old people likes older version of everything ... I am the first ONLINE petitioner from her .. I guess she/her secretary messed up with something or something happened at TSC ... Who knows ... I will NOT follow this forum couple of more days as I need to do hard work for few more support letters and a huge work pressure after coming back from 5 days conference ... but will post you the final result in TIME .. Thank you all for supporting and giving faith in me ...

Thank you all .. Yes I and my attorney have all the docs in hand ... we are trying to find out the fault and trying to resolve the problem .. if not we will submit again with few more supporting docs.. Let's see

BTW my attorney had very good success report (100/100 in EB1A) but she is old and you know old people likes older version of everything ... I am the first ONLINE petitioner from her .. I guess she/her secretary messed up with something or something happened at TSC ... Who knows ... I will NOT follow this forum couple of more days as I need to do hard work for few more support letters and a huge work pressure after coming back from 5 days conference ... but will post you the final result in TIME .. Thank you all for supporting and giving faith in me ...

I think instead of trying to resolve the issue. Just resend the whole package through fedex. I am sure that you will get approval within a week. With USCIS you will waste more time to resolve the issue.

eb1

Strange , very strange and unfortunate for Pana....

I efiled my case on 2/28/07 in EB1EA (no PP) and have sent the supporting documents on 3/8/07. I got confirmation through USPS. So far no LUD's except 2/28/07. Does that mean that they lost my packet too and never upgraded my case.

Has anyone else faced the same problem!

KKU

Where does one get this information? If it's directly from the attorneys themselves, I doubt any of them won't "have" this kind of record.

6/6 of my friends with similar/little higher credentials went through the process successfully at NSC in last couple of years ... This is my statics but of course there is always 1 st time

Strange , very strange and unfortunate for Pana....

I efiled my case on 2/28/07 in EB1EA (no PP) and have sent the supporting documents on 3/8/07. I got confirmation through USPS. So far no LUD's except 2/28/07. Does that mean that they lost my packet too and never upgraded my case.

Has anyone else faced the same problem!

KKU

wish not .. but careful ... these guys r crazy ... they don't bother to check their s/w even after so many complain on "fake e mail approval on pp notice day"

I think instead of trying to resolve the issue. Just resend the whole package through fedex. I am sure that you will get approval within a week. With USCIS you will waste more time to resolve the issue.

yes we are thinking to do that .. I am taking print out of all the citations paper and will highlight the portion with yellow marker again .. uff what a pain ...

First get your attorney to talk to the PP folks and ask them if they have the initial supporting documents on file. Since the RFE states that they may not have it.

And if they do not send them the supporting documents. If they do have it then send the additional letters etc...

I efiled EB1EA to TSC. USPS says they delivered the documents. But I never had an update upon delivery of my documents. The online message is not updated yet. I have not requested PP. Can I also call the PP services to check about documents? If what could the number?
Help appreciated

I efiled EB1EA to TSC. USPS says they delivered the documents. But I never had an update upon delivery of my documents. The online message is not updated yet. I have not requested PP. Can I also call the PP services to check about documents? If what could the number?
Help appreciated

If you have not requested PP, I think calling them to check for receipt of your documents would not help because for PP the documents have to go to Dallas, TX while non-PP cases they go to Mesquite, TX.

For many of us, we e-filed EB1A 140, and sent the supporting material to Mesquite as instructed by the confirmation receipt. Then after a while, we upgraded the case to PP, do you mean that the service center will then transfer the supporting material to Dallas, is that true?

The reason I am asking this is that 10 days after I received the NOID for my EB1A PP which was issued on the 15th day of my EB1A PP, I called PP line, the person I talked to checked their computer system and said he did not see my record from their mailroom computer system (here I am wondering which mailroom he was checking, the Dallas one or the Mesquite one), he said this suggests that my case was not touched and this may be the reason that I got a NOID for my PP filed EB1A. Actually my USPS record said the mail was delivered and actually I received receipt notice for my concurrently filed I-485, I-131, etc.

I am wondering how the documents are routed to immigration adjudicators, if PP and non-PP cases are processed in different locations, then I guess it is very possible that sometime they can not locate the supporting material witht the e-filed 140. And seems like quite a few people had such problems:mad:

If you have not requested PP, I think calling them to check for receipt of your documents would not help because for PP the documents have to go to Dallas, TX while non-PP cases they go to Mesquite, TX.

For many of us, we e-filed EB1A 140, and sent the supporting material to Mesquite as instructed by the confirmation receipt. Then after a while, we upgraded the case to PP, do you mean that the service center will then transfer the supporting material to Dallas, is that true?

I think YES, because when I got the s/w glitch email, I called the texas PP section to enquire. The officer asked my receipt number and then after checking he said, "we have just got your documents. Did you have a copy of your confirmation receipt placed on your file and send it to Mesquite center?". I said "Yes". Then, he said "yes, we just got your documents and we will start working on that". He also asked me to ignore the fake approval email. The same afternoon, my online status changed to "Response to requested evidence received and case processing has resumed". I was a little worried that they never asked for any evidence. I called again. It was the same guy, and he recognized from my voice (becos' he himself told my receipt number and asked "Are you calling about this case? I spoke to you this morning." I explained why I called and he said, "initially when you requested PP we did not have any documents, since you had sent them to Mesquite. So we requested for evidence. Now we have got your package, we will continue working on it. Just relax, have a soda :)confused: ) and we will work on your case".

So, bottom line, I think they do transfer your documents from Mesquite to Dallas in case you request PP after submitting your documents.

same letter from same office

Hey,
I got the same problem with this officer #382.
I know that they received my supporting evidence (certified mail). But then 14 days later they send an RFE saying "we have reviewed your evidence", and list all 10 points as RFE, very generic.
Three days later I got anothjer letter from TSC, stating that I should disregard that first letter, because at the timne when they sent it they said that they had not received my documents (well why did they say that they received them then? and I know that they had received them), but now they have carefully reviewed my documents and this is the new RFE: basically all the same with no comments on what I had sent them already and what specifically was missing in my application. Also some general statements like "you submitted uncertified translations", which I did not do.
It seems clear to me that officer #382 did not read my documents at all, and that he just send the RFE request in order to cash my 1000$ for the PP. So on a Friday they say they do not have my documents, and on a Monday they say "we have now carefully reviewed my application".
This is really frustrating for me too, because I do not know what else to add. I called the 1-800 number, but the person on the phone just had the same letter and no information and all and said I would not be ablle to get any more information or get in touch with the TSC.
What to do? I feel that I deserved at least that my application gets reviewed and that I get specific questions.
I guess if people complaint about officer #382 that they will just loose the chnace for approval. Has anybody emailed TSC and got more specific answers? Would you recommend just to provide whatever more you can and then simply send the additional evidence without any further questioning?
AGM6

I did not know that in PP cases the supporting documents go to Dallas, because I sent everything to Mesquite.

I also do not have the TSC PP phone number. Can anybody forward me this information? I probably should call and ask what happened?
Thanks!
AGM6

desperate times call for desperate measures...

When my I-485 was pending, I became pretty desperate and tried to come up with ways to get in contact with knowledgeable people at TSC, and not those droids at the National Customer Service Center. There was a time when POJ technique didn't work. I simply googled "Fax number TSC" and the first hit
http://www.region7.nafsa.org/INS INQUIRY FORM PROCEDURE 6-2001.htm
is a set of instructions for faxing inquires to TSC but only from offices of international students and scholars at US universities - that leaves most of us out. Well, I started calling small variants of that fax number thinking maybe I could get someone's phone at their desk, and was unsuccessful but found that (214)962-1420 is a direct FAX number for Jessica Roberts, the staff assistant to Evelyn Upchurch (the director of TSC).

Anyway, I never did try that and I guess she will simply ignore pleads for help and request for information, but in desperate times, if matters are urgent I'd give it a shot.

http://www.foreignborn.com/visas_imm/other_visas/17premium_process.htm

HELP!

* For questions and assistance regarding the Premium Processing Service -- even if you have not yet filed -- you may email the USCIS Service Centers directly. Please note that the USCIS will respond only to inquiries about the Premium Processing Service, and it will delete other inquiries sent to these email accounts.

CSC.Premium.Processing@usdoj.gov (California Service Center)
NSC.Premium.Processing@usdoj.gov (Nebraska Service Center)
TSC.Premium.Processing@usdoj.gov (Texas Service Center)
VSC.Premium.Processing@usdoj.gov (Vermont Service Center)

* If you have already filed a Request for Premium Processing, you should contact the Service Center where you filed. You may use the email addresses above, or these special phone numbers listed below. These phone numbers are for inquiries relating only to Premium Processing cases that were filed. The USCIS employee who answers your call will not be able to answer questions relating to any case that was not filed under the Premium Processing Service Program.

California Service Center: (949) 831-8550 (Premium Processing only)
Nebraska Service Center (402) 474-5012 (Premium Processing only)
Texas Service Center (214) 275-9502 (Premium Processing only)
Vermont Service Center (802) 527-4828 (Premium Processing only)

* If you have not filed a Request for Premium Processing, you may call the national USCIS toll-free information service at 1-800-375-5283 or contact your nearest USCIS District office or Sub Office for further assistance.