AILA.org efforts (FYI)

Wake up and smell the java AILA!!!. All the points suggested have probably been already initiated by members of this wonderful online community. Not to mention the lawsuit that only Rajiv Khanna would come out and file. Every other lawyer was content to sit an do nothing but collect money and fill forms and keep CIS happy

Last edited by a moderator:
How many immigration attorneys we have in this country? And how many stand up and fight against that kafkanian immigration process that is so ridiculously wrong...

If we had something similar for criminal attorneys we would probably have dungeons instead of prisons...

Can we sue AILA also? :D

Originally posted by Groan
Wake up and smell the java AILA!!!. All the points suggested have probably been already initiated by members of this wonderful online community. Not to mention the lawsuit that only Rajiv Khanna would come out and file. Every other lawyer was content to sit an do nothing but collect money and fill forms and keep CIS happy

To be fair to AILA

Originally posted by jjsxbr
How many immigration attorneys we have in this country? And how many stand up and fight against that kafkanian immigration process that is so ridiculously wrong...

If we had something similar for criminal attorneys we would probably have dungeons instead of prisons...

Can we sue AILA also? :D

I have not directly sought AILA's help. But I do feel they know about the litigation. AILF on the other hand proved to be an unexpected disappointment. I had expected better response from them.

Re: To be fair to AILA

I don't understand why. They filed complaints for asylee, but they think legal 485 applicants deserve all these?

Originally posted by operations
I have not directly sought AILA's help. But I do feel they know about the litigation. AILF on the other hand proved to be an unexpected disappointment. I had expected better response from them.