• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Africa high case number

fargodome

Registered Users (C)
Hey, Do u think 2011 diversity visa will reach 64,300 number of visa for africa in 2010. my number a high? I have a high dv number 2011AF00061XXX

Its just 50K visas, as enthusiastically people apply and win, How many you think will not follow through with the rest of the process you think? Not very many.
Soi don't think you stand a chance.

Hey, Do u think 2011 diversity visa will reach 64,300 number of visa for africa in 2010. my number a high? I have a high dv number 2011AF00061XXX

Do not listen to them they are dumps, you will be current. See the current Visa bulletin (JUNE). The next bulletin will be out next week. You might be current in July

Region
All DV Chargeability
Areas Except Those Listed Separately

AFRICA
Except: Egypt 35,000
Ethiopia 30,650
Nigeria 18,500

ASIA

EUROPE
Except: Uzbekistan 28,200

NORTH AMERICA
(BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN

For August, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region

All DV Chargeability Areas
Except Those Listed Separately

Except
AFRICA

Ethiopia 32,400

ASIA

EUROPE

CURRENT

Uzbekistan UNAVAILABLE

NORTH AMERICA
(BAHAMAS)

CURRENT

OCEANIA

CURRENT

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN

CURRENT

For August, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region

Except
AFRICA

Ethiopia 32,400

ASIA

EUROPE

CURRENT

Uzbekistan UNAVAILABLE

NORTH AMERICA
(BAHAMAS)

CURRENT

OCEANIA

CURRENT

SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN

CURRENT

View attachment 18306

ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN SEPTEMBER

For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region

Except
AFRICA

CURRENT

Ethiopia 32,700

ASIA

CURRENT

EUROPE

CURRENT

Uzbekistan UNAVAILABLE