Affidavit of support...

agonzalez

Registered Users (C)
I know I need to send an affidavit of support to for my relatives to take to the embassy in COP (after I730 approval) but which of the following forms if the right one?

I-134, I-361, I864, I-864EZ or I-864W?

Thanks.

I don't think you need affidavit of support after I-730 approval. They didn't ask me when i had I-730 approved for my daughter last year. She is already in the USA.

Are you sure? A friend had to send one...

His wife went to the embassy and couldnt do anything because she didnt have the affidavit. He had to overnight it and she had to go back the next day to get the paperwork done...

You may be right though because it is not listed on the requisites... But you never know if they will ask for it, better have it and not need it than need it and not having it :)

Are you sure? A friend had to send one...

His wife went to the embassy and couldnt do anything because she didnt have the affidavit. He had to overnight it and she had to go back the next day to get the paperwork done...

You may be right though because it is not listed on the requisites... But you never know if they will ask for it, better have it and not need it than need it and not having it :)

The law expressly waives this requirement (for an affadavit) in all asylee and refugee cases.

So there is no room for discussion about this.