• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Affidavit of support, Help me

Aminjr

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone

is it enough to bring Affidavit support I-134 and employment letter for consular interview, or i have to show my own funds?

Hi everyone

is it enough to bring Affidavit support I-134 and employment letter for consular interview, or i have to show my own funds?

Always make sure you have all the documents They might ask for your own funds,but I think I-134 Is fair enough,But make sure you have your own funds as well :)

isn't enough to have employment letter with I-134

i have nothing in my account only salary per-month

Employment letter and I-134 Are perfect, but it's up to u if your bank account doesn't have enough credit proof then don't get it :) Best luck with your Interview

You don't need prove of funds if you are in possession of I-134. The I-134 is sufficient to get you the visa.
You only need one of these:
1. Form I-134
2. Letter of employment from a U.S.-based company
3. Prove of your own funds or assets

They might check the I-134 if you have no other funding. Make sure it is filled out well and maybe just bring you mothly statement with you.

How are you going to pay for the first month's when you are in the US without a job offer, no money just a garantee for some one o back you up in case you need benefits...

You need health care, probably a car to go to interviews and get a place to stay....

Welll.., Good Luck!:)

They might check the I-134 if you have no other funding. Make sure it is filled out well and maybe just bring you mothly statement with you.

How are you going to pay for the first month's when you are in the US without a job offer, no money just a garantee for some one o back you up in case you need benefits...

You need health care, probably a car to go to interviews and get a place to stay....

It's true, if you have no money to pay your expenses the first few months, you could be considered a burden for the state and that could bring problems with the approval of your visa. My recommendation is to start saving money.

Good Luck :D