Advise needed

unclesam2006

Working on my PERM application. Ads were posted in the month of december-06. I justed talked to my HR about response to the ads. She tells me that she has not received any resumes for the job posting. Is that a good news or is there something wrong. Please advise.

unclesam2006 said:
Working on my PERM application. Ads were posted in the month of december-06. I justed talked to my HR about response to the ads. She tells me that she has not received any resumes for the job posting. Is that a good news or is there something wrong. Please advise.

Is the job generic for your company or just made for you ONLY?

Don't worry abt not getting any responses to your ad. I never got any responses for my newspaper ads too but you might have received responses for the ad posted on the SWA web site. Either way, relax you'll be fine.

Good News

It is the proof for DOL, there is no suitable (US Citizen) candidates available for the offered position. So your company has to get a Alien through LC/PERM certified to hire you as a permanent employee in the future.

If 100 candidates applied for this job advt and is documented, you will not get your labor cetification approved. Because there are suffient people available in US, so no need of any foreign worker for that job.

unclesam2006 said:

EB2 or EB3

Thanks a bunch guru. One more thing I have a masters from an US university. However I did not have any work exp. I have been working for the current company for almost 3 yrs now. However since the job requirement is just BS, filing will be EB3. Is there any way out of this.