Advise Needed: Changing job for the 2nd time, 485 pending

miumiu

I changed job after 180+ days of filing I485. Now 10 months later, I am considering changing job (similar job, similar pay) again. My questions:

1. Will changing job the 2nd time reduce my chance of getting 485 approved?

2. I didn't submit a AC21 letter last time I changed job. Should I submit 2 separate AC21 letters now or wait for the RFE?

Please advice!

MiuMiu

miumiu said:
I changed job after 180+ days of filing I485. Now 10 months later, I am considering changing job (similar job, similar pay) again. My questions:

1. Will changing job the 2nd time reduce my chance of getting 485 approved?
---No, It does not matter you can change job 2nd time
2. I didn't submit a AC21 letter last time I changed job. Should I submit 2 separate AC21 letters now or wait for the RFE?
------submit only one AC21 letter, your Intent chage to join new employer or recent employer + new employer letter with same skills and same job title for future permanent job offer+I-485 filing reciept so that USCIS can attach your AC21 letter with your pending I-485 file
Please advice!

MiuMiu

Changing employers

Do we need to inform BCIS at all for changing employers? I thought it's not necessary and not needed by law.... will it pose any problem if we get an interview?

Thank you

waiting42long said:
Do we need to inform BCIS at all for changing employers? I thought it's not necessary and not needed by law....

will it pose any problem if we get an interview?
----- it is better to apply early so that no RFE and once officer looks at file he has your new employer letter with file or he will send RFE and delay and they may ask many papers in RFE, one can use AC21 at the time of Interview if file is tranfred to local office
Thank you