Advice Needed

Naveen111

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I am working for company A from past 3 yrs. They have filed my labour, 140, 485 EAD, AP etc., with TSC. My 485 RD is 07/05/02. It was almost one year to date w.r.t my 485.
Now company X is acquiring company A, from January 1,2004. For the acquisition Do I need to file anything with BCIS. To my knowledge I think the acquired commpany needs to file amended I-140 for me with the TSC.

1. What is 140 amendment?

2. How long does it take to get approved? Is it similar to I140?

3. I also got the offer in the same position at the client directly to join as a new employee. Since my 485 was filed a year ago as per AC21 can I join with the client directly? Will it be better than filing 140 amendment?

I appreciate your input. Thanks to all in Advance.

"3. I also got the offer in the same position at the client directly to join as a new employee. Since my 485 was filed a year ago as per AC21 can I join with the client directly? Will it be better than filing 140 amendments?"

-------- Much better and then use AC21, take the copy of approved LC, I-140 and I-485 filing receipts from past employer. LC copy will help your new lawyer to draft the new letter for BCIS looking at the LC and can match the skills to use AC21

advise needed

I485 EMPLOYMENT QUESTION
Hello guys,

Iam planning to file I-485 in a month. But the problem is that, my project got ended now , iam looking for a new one .
if iam unable to find one, Iam planning to work in india .

My questions are

After filing I-485 for a company A

1) Can i go back to india and work for different company "b" ?

2) after Filing I-485 , how long i can stay outside USA?

3) CAN I GO BACK TO INDIA AND WORK FOR THE SAME COMPANY WHICH FILED I-485 ?

Your responses most appreciated and it will be helpfull for me .