• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Advice for DV-2014 Applicant

geoffroy_ingold

Registered Users (C)
Hello to all. I have just joined the community and this will now be my second post. I am not too sure if I should post this message here so please forgive me in advance.

I have not been selected for further processing for the DV-2014.

I was wondering if there could be another way for me to obtain a green card aside from obtaining sponsorship as this has been very hard for me. I have the following profile:

-Bachelor´s in Mechanical Engineer from Florida Institute of Technology
-Masters in Engineering Management from Florida Institute of Technology
-2.5 years job experience in Project Controls (Construction Industry)
-Dual Citizenship (France - Peru)
-Fluent in French, Spanish and English.

I don´t think I can apply for a NIW correct?

Thank you all for your time.

Try to get a job with h1b visa, work hard and maybe you will be sponsored for a gc.

I was wondering if there could be another way for me to obtain a green card aside from obtaining sponsorship as this has been very hard for me.

Marry an American citizen ;)

lol. I already have a son but I am not married. I´ve gone through a lot of job interviews in the past and everything would go well until the companies would tell me that they did not offer sponsorship.

Does anybody know of a list or something of companies that usually offer sponsorship?