Advice ... can I invoke AC 21 from one company and work for another company

hello22

I lost my job and my I 485 is in pending status. My wife is working on EAD. Am not sure whether my employer will revoke my I-140 or not but I wanted to apply AC 21 before my employer does revoke I140.

Right now I dont have a job. I am looking for consulting/FT jobs. I do know one Company A which is ready to do AC 21 and transfer my H1.

Based on market and my experience, I see I may get Full Time Job in few weeks. If I get a FT in couple of weeks, I may need to file another AC 21 which is not suggestible I believe.

I am in a confusion :

1.Invoke AC 21 from Company A and transfer H1 to Company A ?
2.Invoke AC21 from Company A and transfer my H1 to Company B where I get Full time job which means my payroll runs from a different company where I filed my AC 21 ?
3.Invoke AC21 from Company A and transfer my H1 to Company B where I get Full time job(in few weeks) , do I need to send another AC 21 . does multiple AC 21's cause a problem for my GC process?
4.Invoke AC 21 from Company A and do my Full Time job with Company B on EAD ( if there is any denial of GC i will not have my H1 in this case ) ?
5.If I get an GC approved with the Company that I used to invoke my AC21, Do I need to work with them after GC is approved, If so how long.

Can you please advice me on this.

I lost my job and my I 485 is in pending status. My wife is working on EAD. Am not sure whether my employer will revoke my I-140 or not but I wanted to apply AC 21 before my employer does revoke I140.
----------------------- I hope your I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending more than 180 days.
Right now I dont have a job. I am looking for consulting/FT jobs. I do know one Company A which is ready to do AC 21 and transfer my H1.
----------------------You should have job with same/similar job duties and then new employer should give you job offer letter to invoke AC21. You have to invoke AC21 as I-485 is your Petition.
Based on market and my experience, I see I may get Full Time Job in few weeks. If I get a FT in couple of weeks, I may need to file another AC 21
which is not suggestible I believe.
-----------------------One can file AC21 again with new employer job offer letter.
I am in a confusion :

1.Invoke AC 21 from Company A and transfer H1 to Company A ?
--------------------Let the company A file H1 transfer for you and once you join A then ask letter from A to invoke AC21.
2.Invoke AC21 from Company A and transfer my H1 to Company B where I get Full time job which means my payroll runs from a different company where I filed my AC 21 ?
---------------------If you transfer H1 to B then join B and then invoke AC21
3.Invoke AC21 from Company A and transfer my H1 to Company B where I get Full time job(in few weeks) , do I need to send another AC 21 . does multiple AC 21's cause a problem for my GC process?
-------------------not a problem. when join B send request to invoke AC21 with B job offer letter
4.Invoke AC 21 from Company A and do my Full Time job with Company B on EAD ( if there is any denial of GC i will not have my H1 in this case ) ?
5.If I get an GC approved with the Company that I used to invoke my AC21, Do I need to work with them after GC is approved, If so how long.
-------------------many lawyers say 6 months is enough.
Can you please advice me on this.
what is your PD?(LC filing date)
Eb 3 or EB2?
Country of birth??