Advance Parole

fb1907

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for Green Card and for my advance parole...
Can I leave for my country and come back without any problem..? ( My wife is not coming with me)

Thanks

fb1907 said:
I have applied for Green Card and for my advance parole...
Can I leave for my country and come back without any problem..? ( My wife is not coming with me)

Thanks

If your I-140 has been approved and you have an approved AP, you should not have any problems when you come back. If you only have an approved AP and your I-140 is still pending, the problem will be if your I-140 got denial when you are out of country, your I-485/AP will be denied at the same time.

fastapproval said:
If your I-140 has been approved and you have an approved AP, you should not have any problems when you come back. If you only have an approved AP and your I-140 is still pending, the problem will be if your I-140 got denial when you are out of country, your I-485/AP will be denied at the same time.

I got my GC based on a marriage.. is I-140 related to my situation?

fb1907 said:
I got my GC based on a marriage.. is I-140 related to my situation?

Then you will be fine, I guess. But I am not sure. Other family-based GC applicants may can answer your question.

Hi Friends,
My wife and my son left for India for a month vacation on AP. While departing the airlines check in people did not check the AP at all nor did they ask anything about it.
I am very much concerned about whether they need to retain a copy of the AP or not?
Please advise.
shankar123

shankar123 said:
Hi Friends,
My wife and my son left for India for a month vacation on AP. While departing the airlines check in people did not check the AP at all nor did they ask anything about it. I am very much concerned about whether they need to retain a copy of the AP or not?

The airlines couldn't care less about your US documentation when you LEAVE the United States.