Advance parole form help

jaishreeram

Registered Users (C)
I am applying for renewal of my advance parole to travel to India.

In the I131 form it has been mentioned that people who are applying for reentry permit or refugee travel should submit 80 dollars for biometric fee. There is no mention for advance parole people paying for biometric fee. Does this mean that we pay only 305 dollars basic fee?

Also what should be the answers to following questions:
please explain what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole.
date of intended departure (should it be after my current advance parole expires?)
expected length of trip (is trhere any particular limit of staying over there?)

Thanks

I am applying for renewal of my advance parole to travel to India.

In the I131 form it has been mentioned that people who are applying for reentry permit or refugee travel should submit 80 dollars for biometric fee. There is no mention for advance parole people paying for biometric fee. Does this mean that we pay only 305 dollars basic fee? Basic only

Also what should be the answers to following questions:
please explain what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. Visit my family
date of intended departure (should it be after my current advance parole expires?) 10/12/2008 or any other date you want to pick
expected length of trip (is trhere any particular limit of staying over there?) few weeks or any other time you want to put

Thanks

What the USCIS want actually not to answer the questions and I doubt they reads this, it is just the dollars which will keep them employed.