Admitted on K3 visa but now adjusting status as a parent of US citizen.

Margaret0915

I was admitted to US on a K3 visa but the I 130 filed by my spouse which was approved in April 2006 was revoked in 2008, my I485 was denied. My spouse refiled an I 130 and I filed the I 485 but our petition was denied again. My daughter who is now a US citizen has filed an I 130 for me and I once more filed The I 485. Will my I 485 be denied again since I was admitted on a K 3 visa?

I do not believe so. That condition applies to K-1 status holders only. I may be wrong however.

I was thinking the same thing, but like yourself, I'm not 100% sure.
Perhaps you could post your question on this forum....it's swimming with people who have entered and adjusted on a K3 and so they will be the experts on the intricacies of the visa and its requirements. Even though you aren't adjusting based on your K3, they should have a much clearer insight on whether your previous denial/withdrawal will have an impact on your recent petition.
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/81-k-3-spouse-visa-process-procedures/

K4

I was unable to adjust my status in US since I was admitted on a k3 visa. I am actually doing consular processing since the USCIS officer upon my request found out that I did not have unlawful presence in US.I have left US already. I left my youngest son ( admitted on K4) in US since he is still at school. We just found out that his K4 was denied in February but we have never received any denial notice.What can we do, since it is too late to appeal, and the k4 status terminated. Can my husband who is a US citizen refile for him, till I come back? this is an AWA case. We have been married for nearly 5 years. Thanks for all your advice.