Address Change Help

can_card

My family 485s are pending at NSC. I am planning to relocate to different state, within a month. I know that we need to inform USCIS to change our address in all 485 applications, apart from AR11.

Which is the best way of doing it? I can send a letter to NSC with all our details (A#, 485 receipt #) to request for change the address. Otherwise, I can call USCIS customer service by phone (1-800 number)and inform the new address.

As my second finger printing is due in June, I want to do it in the right and fast way. Experts, please let me know the best of doing it...

can_card said:
My family 485s are pending at NSC. I am planning to relocate to different state, within a month. I know that we need to inform USCIS to change our address in all 485 applications, apart from AR11.

Which is the best way of doing it? I can send a letter to NSC with all our details (A#, 485 receipt #) to request for change the address. Otherwise, I can call USCIS customer service by phone (1-800 number)and inform the new address.
---------
1 file form AR11 for address change

2 update NCSC on 18003755283, your new address, provide them your LIN # of I-485 and reciept # of any pending petitions with service center, provide the receipt#, your name, DOB, A#( A# is on I-485 filing reciept) also provide the I-485 reciept # and DOB, Name A# of all family pending petitions
AND
3 write letter to service center for address change on your I-485( if you have spouse I-485 pending He/she also need to change address on her/his I-485) or any pending petition with them provide your past and NEW address, attach I-485 receipt copy, write your I-485 reciept # name, DOB, A# on cover letter so that you get fingerprinting notice at your new address. Send the letter to your service center with certified return receipt and out side the envelope write in big bold letters ATTENTION: ADDRESS CHANGE for Pending Form I-485 ( or any other application). send letter by certified mail

As my second finger printing is due in June, I want to do it in the right and fast way. Experts, please let me know the best of doing it...

call them. they will send you a letter to confirm the change. i have changed my address twice, and both letters were received within a week.

if you dont receive the letter within a week, call them to verify your address