Address Change Form AR-11

jhoney

Registered Users (C)
I am not aware about address change form that need to fill it and sent to USCIS. I got the GC 2 years back and I moved to 3 diffrent states in these 2 years.
I sent one addrees form (not remembered it was AR-11 etc) to USCIS
4 years back that was before got the GC.
Can I fill and send the AR-11 form Now ?
what's the previous address I can fill it in the form? Is it the last recent address or whatever I provided to USCIS before (4 years back)?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

jhoney said:
I am not aware about address change form that need to fill it and sent to USCIS. I got the GC 2 years back and I moved to 3 diffrent states in these 2 years.
I sent one addrees form (not remembered it was AR-11 etc) to USCIS
4 years back that was before got the GC.
Can I fill and send the AR-11 form Now ?
--YES
what's the previous address I can fill it in the form?
-----------Latest previous address
Is it the last recent address or whatever I provided to USCIS before (4 years back)?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Missed out change of address

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have moved twice since I got the GC, but just didn't realize that change of address was such an important part of the process. Has somebody else been through this? What's your suggestion?

ap_ny said:
Hi,

I have the same problem. I have moved twice since I got the GC, but just didn't realize that change of address was such an important part of the process. Has somebody else been through this? What's your suggestion?
-file the form AR11, with your latest address and new address

ap_ny said:
Hi,

Besides AR11, you have to call or write, I submitted AR-11, but they never updated my address.

karajan1 said:
Besides AR11, you have to call or write, I submitted AR-11, but they never updated my address.
-if got the GC and no petition is pending with USCIS then no need to call just send AR11