Address change and EAD renewal

gcwaiter_74

Registered Users (C)
I changed my address and sent VSC a letter informing them the same. I also filed AR-11 form. Now, I am planning to renew my EAD with my new address. If by any chance, VSC has not updated my new address, will it delay the processing of my EAD renewal?
Is there a way to know if VSC updated my new address? When I call the customer service center, they say they cannot access the personal details of a pending case.
Any help is appreciated,.

Thanks,

contact an immigration officer

Call the customer service number and ask them to transfer you to talk to an immigration officer who can access your file to see your current address in file. You should also receive a confirmation letter for the address change. If so, your address is updated and you don't have to worry.

I changed my address and sent VSC a letter informing them the same.
I also filed AR-11 form.
Now, I am planning to renew my EAD with my new address.
If by any chance, VSC has not updated my new address, will it delay the processing of my EAD renewal?
------ I think you will be OK as you will fill up the new address on EAD form. You can also write in the cover letter that they should change the address for your all pending applications/petitions like I-485, provide the copy of I-485 pending receipt your name, DOB, A# and Send the EAD pakage to service center with return reciept
Is there a way to know if VSC updated my new address? When I call the customer service center, they say they cannot access the personal details of a pending case.

---- you should also update with NCSC 1-800375-5283, provide the present and past address, your name A# , DOB and receipt # of all pending petitions with service center