Address Change After Inerview But before oath DAte

okdude

Registered Users (C)
I am planning to move to another address and of the month, but before the oath date. I received the oath letter for date Aug 12, by then I will be at new address. Oath letter ask to put the current address, any idea which address I should put?
USCICS got my present address on their file, but when I go oath, my 'current address' will be new address.

Share your experience.

With your oath less than 1 month away, I wouldn't worry about updating your address on oath letter in order to avoid any possible confusion/delays with USCIS.

I am planning to move to another address and of the month, but before the oath date. I received the oath letter for date Aug 12, by then I will be at new address. Oath letter ask to put the current address, any idea which address I should put?
USCICS got my present address on their file, but when I go oath, my 'current address' will be new address.

Share your experience.

I would hold. After the august 12th you won't have to report your new address to USCIS anyway.

I have been in the same situation, this is what I did,

In the form N-445 (Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony) at the ceremony you must write in the part "Signed at" the city and State of the current ceremony (Do not put the city of your address if you fill the application at home), on "Date" the day of your oath, in "Full Address and Zip Code" just put the new address and city (it could be a different city than oath).