"Additional Review" cases - report here

I too got the same letter "we are actively process the case, it's under additional review, call back in 6 months".

My name check has been cleared few months ago as per infopass appointment.Why they need additional time ? Crap.

I opened 3 SR's in last 2 years and I have got the response every time. I will try Infopass appointment and see what the status is...

IO response

Me too got same response.. took infopass and today went to meet IO.. Officer is very friendly and responsive.. even before I asked anything officer said that all security clearance completed and on may 28th my case went to adjustment department.. and further told me that give it a month or two to see what happens.. but officer was sure something I'll hear within this time frame..
As you all stated.. I received the same 6 months wait response back in Jan 2008.. and my 6 months wait ends in July 08 from the date I received response.. As per officer seems like they are truly processing my case as per notice..

Best thing take InfoPass, go and meet IO if you need true information.. This is first time I went for infopass and never interested to call them or doing anything.. but just want to know what's going on with my case.. As my PD is 12/2000 and filed I-485 on 04/2007; and case is outside of processing time more than couple of months (minimum 6 months I believe)..

God bless legal immigrants