"Additional Review" cases - report here

Additional Review

Yesterday my wife also got same additional review letter for the SR. i got the same last week.
There is no LUD on my case (primary) since 03/27/2007, but my wife has LUD on 08/22/2007.

Yesterday my wife also got same additional review letter for the SR. i got the same last week.
There is no LUD on my case (primary) since 03/27/2007, but my wife has LUD on 08/22/2007.

I got the LUD on my i-485 due to the SR respond on Aug 16. THE LUD on 8/22/07 might be the LUD for the SR.

I also got my SR response as "Additional Review" wait for 60-90 days. But today I reveived my "Card Production" email.

SR is nothing but Auto reply

I think SR response back from USCIS is nothing but, just like auto reply...

But, out of curiousity we all make SR's. ;)

Thanks! this gives me some hope!

Let us just hope the best! hope all the old time filers get approvals by Sep 30!

Count me in. Reply for the SR i opened in June'07 was replied in July'07 with message they are doing additional review.

when I called TSC heard that NC is cleared and i485 is under review. Last month info.pass says and SR reply says that NC pending

Additional Review

when I called TSC heard that NC is cleared and i485 is under additional review. Last month info.pass says and SR reply says that NC pending. may be thats why i got additional review letter recently for SR

Fortunately my case progressed further.See my signature for details....I was pestering my congressman with phone calls, faxes, etc. May be this has helped, I am not sure. But still no end in sight.

anandkan,
Yes, that's a good sign for you.

I just talkt to TSC IO, she looked nice, took a while to get back to me on few questions, she first said that my name check was cleared( i guess 8/14, 8/15 LUDs corresponding to NC clear updates, i just got them but not for wife, wife NC was cleared two yrs back), finger prints are fine, received medical RFE from you etc., wait until oct 1st since no visas available right now.

But.....i again asked in a different way, last time when I contacted to TSC i was told that NC is pending. could u tell me when usics received the finalized results from FBI? she said she doesn't see the date

Can I believe TSC lady? Is she bluffing me?

Anyway after talking to her, I immediately took infopass appt. for tomorrow at 11:15 am CT in Chicago (five blocks away from work). I will come to know tomorrow the more reliable news.

will keep u posted.

Sree2005,
Unfortunately we are all confused as to what is true and what is not of IOs' response. These calls are so unproductive

I also got the same response but never received the letter

I just called Customer Service and told them that I haven't received any response to my SR opened sometime in July. The CSR said they sent out a response on 08/12 and she read out the content. It said "Additional review..call back after 6 months". At the time of the SR my FP had expired. I gave 2nd FP on 8/21. She said she will again add to the SR that I haven't received any notice. Hope they look up at my case again because of this and approve as everything is ready now.

Card production ordered

Friends,

Mine is also extended review case. I just got email that 'Card production ordered'.

Good luck to every one.

arv_99,
Congratulations!!!
Could you please post your PD, Category and Country.

Thanks,
SafeNH
Friends,

Mine is also extended review case. I just got email that 'Card production ordered'.

Good luck to every one.

Hi, I had replied to RFE( employment and w2's) and case status changed that USCIS has recieved response to RFE on sep3, but after that there is no LUD. I am not sure if my name check is cleared, is it that if RFE is received, name check is done.Can I except approval?

EB3 India
PD Nov 2002
Case Xred in march 2007 from VSC -> TSC
2nd FP May 2007
RFE in Aug 2007
LUD Sep 3rd 2007

Same message

Hi There,

I called yesterday, got the National Service Center and was told that they opened my case 8/16, it under Additional Review and to call back in 6 months. No more LUD since 8/30.

I am scared if I miss this boat of approvals, what will be the chances in FY2008.
How should I find about my namecheck?

Additional review and infopass

Yesterday i talked to IO thro. infopass, I showed the additional review letter. she said your NC is still pending. then i asked why then additional review is needed. She has no answer. i do not know whats going on with the additional review or whats the meaning for "Additional Review"