• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Accompanying Family Members?

blim

Registered Users (C)
hi,
i want to ask who is eligible as the accompanying family members?
is it limited to aplicant's spouse, children, and parents

thank you

----EDIT-----

i just read the instructions ... it's clear now ...

Note: Family members refer only to your spouse and unmarried children who have not reached age 21 before you entered the lottery

doh.. i'm still hoping i could win this year dv ... is there any possibilities to receive this NL for other family members not at once.... i submitted me and my sister...

Last edited by a moderator:
You cannot apply..Only your sister and family members, spouse, children. That's all..Sorry about that..

.. thx for the reply, when you said it... i'm editing my post :) ...
so do u know a case like this

>> is there any possibilities to receive this NL for other family members (at the same house) not at once

have anyone ever encounter this situation..

thanks

There is no possibility..

On the other hand, your sister received NL, you must be happy. It is better than nobody received NL in your family.

.. thx for the reply, when you said it... i'm editing my post :) ...
so do u know a case like this

>> is there any possibilities to receive this NL for other family members (at the same house) not at once

have anyone ever encounter this situation..

thanks

@asma unisa
hi.. ?

@dragoman
umm yeah ... i am happy, at least i could hope to migrate via family sponsor if my sister win this one ... thanks

just fyi, i've tried 3 times for this lottery, i submitted for me and my sister, and finally got this one :)

best luck for everyone

i am happy, at least i could hope to migrate via family sponsor if my sister win this one ...
immigration through your sister, if she wins, would take about 6+14=20 years. You may want to look into other ways to immigrate in the meanwhile.

There is no possibility..

On the other hand, your sister received NL, you must be happy. It is better than nobody received NL in your family.

Of course, it's possible to have more than one winning in the same family.
You have as many chances as many applications you entered into the lottery.
My sister and her husband, both won at the same time. :)

Of course, it's possible to have more than one winning in the same family.
You have as many chances as many applications you entered into the lottery.
My sister and her husband, both won at the same time. :)
thanks.. but my question is: did they receive the NL at the same time and the same place? ..
i just want to make sure if there is any posibilities that the postman will come later to send my NL ... :)

thanks.. but my question is: did they receive the NL at the same time and the same place? ..
i just want to make sure if there is any posibilities that the postman will come later to send my NL ... :)

Yes, they came to my address, both envelops were sent the same day.
But, there is always hope... Someone on this forum got the NL for 2007 in March or April of 2007, due to the fact that not enough winners responded to their Notification Letters. :eek: They have to issue 50,000 DV visas by September 30th. So, everything is possible...

immigration through your sister, if she wins, would take about 6+14=20 years. You may want to look into other ways to immigrate in the meanwhile.
thanks for your concern...
but i kind of thought if my sister get married to americans , it's possible too right ... ... j/k

of course i won't totally depend on her :) , have to find some way ...

@anahit

thanks... it's better not to put my hope too much then :( .... .... dv2009 i'm waiting

but i kind of thought if my sister get married to americans , it's possible too right ... ... j/k
it will take the same time for you to immigrate through your sister (minus 2 years if she stays married to the same citizen until she herself becomes a citizen).