Accidentally registered to vote, n-400 denied, please help

I hope I am writing now in the correct forum,
I have another question about speeding ticket since we are looking ahead to apply for citizens.

6 month ago it was the first time in all my life have a speeding ticket about 13 miles more than the speed limit, I wasn’t sure is it true or the officer confused between me and other drivers next me. So for language misunderstand I paid the ticket online 125$ guilty.
I went to the court and I met the judge, he was very nice and I told him that I didn’t understand all things and I’m not here to argue with the officer but I never have any ticket in all my life and the insurance results and I was in my way to pickup my children from school. He make another appointment to meet with the court presectors.
Next week, the judge make notes that I miss understood the language and and something like emotion plead and at the end I paid the different because I paid the fine online which twice of the $225 which is total amount $250 . and the court gave copy of the letter that the court send to the DL said that the recited submitted in error and asked to remove it from my record.
Is it removed from history?
Still I have to report it when I file citizenships n/400?
Any advise or thoughts. I appreciate your generosity to help all the people here.
Thanks

I hope I am writing now in the correct forum,
I have another question about speeding ticket since we are looking ahead to apply for citizens.

6 month ago it was the first time in all my life have a speeding ticket about 13 miles more than the speed limit, I wasn’t sure is it true or the officer confused between me and other drivers next me. So for language misunderstand I paid the ticket online 125$ guilty.
I went to the court and I met the judge, he was very nice and I told him that I didn’t understand all things and I’m not here to argue with the officer but I never have any ticket in all my life and the insurance results and I was in my way to pickup my children from school. He make another appointment to meet with the court presectors.
Next week, the judge make notes that I miss understood the language and and something like emotion plead and at the end I paid the different because I paid the fine online which twice of the $225 which is total amount $250 . and the court gave copy of the letter that the court send to the DL said that the recited submitted in error and asked to remove it from my record.
Is it removed from history?
Still I have to report it when I file citizenships n/400?
Any advise or thoughts. I appreciate your generosity to help all the people here.
Thanks
Some members will say report some might say not to.

Just report it to be on the safe side and have your receipt for the payment you made. Nothing will become of it though.

Some members will say report some might say not to.

Just report it to be on the safe side and have your receipt for the payment you made. Nothing will become of it though.
What the letter I got from court means? I’m guilty or it’s really was submitted in error? Thanks

What the letter I got from court means? I’m guilty or it’s really was submitted in error? Thanks
Sounds like you misunderstood and was given a plea which is usually a higher fine than the actual ticket . With no points assesed to your license. “Educated guess” so actually thats not a quilty verdict.

Either way that shouldnt have any bearing on you being able to naturalize .

Thanks for your efforts to help. So I have to say yes about it or no? In your opinion. Or just take this letter to the interview if it’s mean I’m not guilty? The paper I have from the judge said closed and misunderstood the language . As I share before. And gave me this letter to DMV said it’s submitted by error and should be removed from my records. Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum.

Any sound advise is greatly appreciated.
I am on the same boat as everyone on this thread.

Accidentally Registered to vote:

I came to the united states in April 2002
A month after arrival, May 2002 I went to DMV to apply for a State ID
I presented my green card and foreign passport in securing a State ID
Never realized that I have signed a voter registration form until 2007 (5 years after)

I received something in the mail in 2007 that made me wonder why I am receiving such -
(I cannot remember exactly, but it has something to do with voting)
I called the Election Office... and I was able to confirm that I was registered to vote since 2002.
I immediately asked and requested them to remove my name from the voters roll.
I have the documentation of my request to delete my name from the voters roll
They sent me documentation that they have removed my name from the voters roll upon my request
They sent me documentation that I have NEVER VOTED "no voting history"

It's been 14 years now since I have requested the removal of my name from the voter's list.
I have not applied for the N400 and this year 2021 I am considering of applying for the citizenship

Do you think, they can still deny my application or put me into any kind of proceedings?

I have no other record whatsoever... I have been a law abiding lawful permanent resident of this county.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Faithful

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum.

Any sound advise is greatly appreciated.
I am on the same boat as everyone on this thread.

Accidentally Registered to vote:

I came to the united states in April 2002
A month after arrival, May 2002 I went to DMV to apply for a State ID
I presented my green card and foreign passport in securing a State ID
Never realized that I have signed a voter registration form until 2007 (5 years after)

I received something in the mail in 2007 that made me wonder why I am receiving such -
(I cannot remember exactly, but it has something to do with voting)
I called the Election Office... and I was able to confirm that I was registered to vote since 2002.
I immediately asked and requested them to remove my name from the voters roll.
I have the documentation of my request to delete my name from the voters roll
They sent me documentation that they have removed my name from the voters roll upon my request
They sent me documentation that I have NEVER VOTED "no voting history"

It's been 14 years now since I have requested the removal of my name from the voter's list.
I have not applied for the N400 and this year 2021 I am considering of applying for the citizenship

Do you think, they can still deny my application or put me into any kind of proceedings?

I have no other record whatsoever... I have been a law abiding lawful permanent resident of this county.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Faithful

Hello, please keep us posted as to what happens. my mother is in the same boat.

since this thread is dead, and im sure there are others out there worrying about the same issue, i figured i'd fill everyone in what the USCIS agent who interviewed me for my own citizenship, which i got, said to do in this situation that my mom is also currently in.

he basically said this happens all the time, and that the USCIS isn't going to punish people for it as its almost always a mistake that usually occurs through drivers license renewals, which is how my mom got registered apparently. he suggested she fill out the application as normal, to answer Yes to the question if she ever registered to vote, and to include a copy of the letter she got stating she has been removed from the voters registrar as she was accidentally registered and that no voting was found under her name. he pretty much assured me theres no way an application should get denied if those steps are followed.

since this thread is dead, and im sure there are others out there worrying about the same issue, i figured i'd fill everyone in what the USCIS agent who interviewed me for my own citizenship, which i got, said to do in this situation that my mom is also currently in.

he basically said this happens all the time, and that the USCIS isn't going to punish people for it as its almost always a mistake that usually occurs through drivers license renewals, which is how my mom got registered apparently. he suggested she fill out the application as normal, to answer Yes to the question if she ever registered to vote, and to include a copy of the letter she got stating she has been removed from the voters registrar as she was accidentally registered and that no voting was found under her name. he pretty much assured me theres no way an application should get denied if those steps are followed.
Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the reply. I am getting my papers ready and saving up to pay for the fee.
I will update everyone on this forum.

All advices and updates on this same situation is greatlyappreciated.

Hi
In 2010 I did apply for n-400 during my interview I told here my name is in the voiting list by accident from a clark at the DMV. The officer ask me to remove my name and I did after the interview and send the verification recourse after 110 days I received a denial letter because of poor moral character .
In January 2017 I did reapply for n-400 .I had my fingerprint in February and in April was my interview .I received the oath cermony letter .in the day of the oath cermony at the window the officer told me you have been called and we lift a message for you ?I said I did get anything .she said you shouldn't be here today your oath cermony have been cancelled. I said why?because your name was register to vote .I said that was from long time ago and I removed and send the notice in 2010 she said ma'am you will receive letter in the mail. But until today my online case said we send the oath cermony letter .I called uscis and they have no idea I talk to officer too he said some times they have to reschedule. I did get letter the letter date was the same date of my oath cermony they letter said we cancel your oath cermony and we will be in contact with you .....does any one know what should I do ??
Hi Dalya,
Any update on your case?
Are you already a citizen?

When you filed for your citizenship, did you say yes that you registered to vote? How was your interview experience?

Hi there I was registered to vote accidentally when I renew my driver license, I only know that when I received election ballot on mail.then I contacted election board I told them am not US citizen so am not eligible to vote ,then they canceled me from the registration list and they send me a certificate of cancelation said that they cancle it because am not US citizen ,and also they send me a record of am not voted in any election with copy of my registration application. Now I want to apply for citizenship do you think USCIS approve my case.