Accidentally registered to vote, n-400 denied, please help

I hope I am writing now in the correct forum,
I have another question about speeding ticket since we are looking ahead to apply for citizens.

6 month ago it was the first time in all my life have a speeding ticket about 13 miles more than the speed limit, I wasn’t sure is it true or the officer confused between me and other drivers next me. So for language misunderstand I paid the ticket online 125$ guilty.
I went to the court and I met the judge, he was very nice and I told him that I didn’t understand all things and I’m not here to argue with the officer but I never have any ticket in all my life and the insurance results and I was in my way to pickup my children from school. He make another appointment to meet with the court presectors.
Next week, the judge make notes that I miss understood the language and and something like emotion plead and at the end I paid the different because I paid the fine online which twice of the $225 which is total amount $250 . and the court gave copy of the letter that the court send to the DL said that the recited submitted in error and asked to remove it from my record.
Is it removed from history?
Still I have to report it when I file citizenships n/400?
Any advise or thoughts. I appreciate your generosity to help all the people here.
Thanks

Jbuff

I hope I am writing now in the correct forum,
I have another question about speeding ticket since we are looking ahead to apply for citizens.

6 month ago it was the first time in all my life have a speeding ticket about 13 miles more than the speed limit, I wasn’t sure is it true or the officer confused between me and other drivers next me. So for language misunderstand I paid the ticket online 125$ guilty.
I went to the court and I met the judge, he was very nice and I told him that I didn’t understand all things and I’m not here to argue with the officer but I never have any ticket in all my life and the insurance results and I was in my way to pickup my children from school. He make another appointment to meet with the court presectors.
Next week, the judge make notes that I miss understood the language and and something like emotion plead and at the end I paid the different because I paid the fine online which twice of the $225 which is total amount $250 . and the court gave copy of the letter that the court send to the DL said that the recited submitted in error and asked to remove it from my record.
Is it removed from history?
Still I have to report it when I file citizenships n/400?
Any advise or thoughts. I appreciate your generosity to help all the people here.
Thanks
Some members will say report some might say not to.

Just report it to be on the safe side and have your receipt for the payment you made. Nothing will become of it though.

Jbuff

What the letter I got from court means? I’m guilty or it’s really was submitted in error? Thanks
Sounds like you misunderstood and was given a plea which is usually a higher fine than the actual ticket . With no points assesed to your license. “Educated guess” so actually thats not a quilty verdict.

Either way that shouldnt have any bearing on you being able to naturalize .

Thanks for your efforts to help. So I have to say yes about it or no? In your opinion. Or just take this letter to the interview if it’s mean I’m not guilty? The paper I have from the judge said closed and misunderstood the language . As I share before. And gave me this letter to DMV said it’s submitted by error and should be removed from my records. Thanks