Accelerated processing? while in USA! - I-130 filed

NdTech

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Currently I am in the USA on TN work visa

I landed in Canada on Jun 28, 2002 from India (Married over 21)
My wife and 2 kids are still in Canada...

Acquired Canadian citizenship during March 2006

My Father (US Citizen) filed I-130 on February 4, 2003

Currently I am on TN visa and working in USA since May- 2006

I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION transferred to office in CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER - October 11, 2006,

Is there any way to accelerate or get premium service or file any form to get green card earliest possible time?
All possible options are welcome....

Thanks
NDTech

NdTech said:
Is there any way to accelerate or get premium service or file any form to get green card earliest possible time?
All possible options are welcome....

Thanks
NDTech

You need to wait for your PD to be current. No exception.

Hi GotPR?

Thanks for reply...
what is PD? can you please explain it? how long it will take to be current?
and all required steps to speed up?
Do I need to be updated my current residence address with immigration authority?

NdTech said:
Hi GotPR?

Thanks for reply...
what is PD? can you please explain it? how long it will take to be current?
and all required steps to speed up?
Do I need to be updated my current residence address with immigration authority?
PD is Priority Date. That's the date they receive your father's petition for you. So, your PD would be February XX, 2003.
Every month US Department of State publishes the current visa category dates on this site: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html. You're under family 3rd category: Married Sons and Daughters of Citizens, and the current date for it is 15NOV98. What that means is your waiting time to start processing your application is 5 more years.
You can't speed up the process! Just follow that website to see when your PD becomes current.
Good luck!