vaga

Registered Users (C)
How To file for AC21

My situation is:
I-140 approved a week back
I-485 pending since october 2002,
EAD and AP approved,
NO FP notice YET ****

**Old employer is very cooperative and will help in moving to new employer one of their clients. (may not be as cooperative if the new employer is someone else).

***New employer is CONSERVATIVE (non-profit organization) in immigration issues. They may be hesitant to give a specific letter that suits LC job description. They have to give a general job description letter because it must be there in my offer letter.

I would be continuing in the same job except that I am going to change my employer (consultant to a permanant employee).

Question: Obviously, my job descrition is going to be reasonably similar to what is in the LC but may not match word to word or regarding the degree (experience) requirement. IS THIS AN INSURMOUNTABLE PROOBLEM ??

How best to manage this potential problem ? (obviously I am going to consult an attorney, but I would like to consult an attorney fully informed with all the opinions from people in the forums with similar experience.

Thanks

if you look at some of the posts earlier on this issue, i believe your new job description neednot be a word to word match of your previous job description.

look up ONET online (which BCIS also uses ) the two jobs . You should be able to get related jobs and their description.