AC21-Same Job title-approved 9089 entry level-to expert level4

ritsgc

Hi Everybody ,

I was working for a consulting company and have apporved labor from then as System Analyst. The wage offered on the 9089 is say around 22$ hour as its entry level but they were paying me around 65$. The labor was applied on november 2006. I applied for I-485 on july 31 2007 so its now pending for more than 180 days. I recently moved to another consultant and they are paying me the same. In the EVL for Ac21 , they they are saying current salary is approximately $105000. I checked prevailing wages for the entry level position is around 67k but for level 4 they are around 105K. So Need your advise , do you think will it be a problem as even the job duties are same , experience requires is different and salary difference is too much. I am scared my old employer may withdraw I140 while I am on vaccation on India , so want to proactively send AC21 letter.

The new company is also applied for perm for Manager position with offfered wage 115k. So at I140 will 105k which is apporximate annualized but actual is 65$ will it be problem ?

Hi Everybody ,

I was working for a consulting company and have apporved labor from then as System Analyst. The wage offered on the 9089 is say around 22$ hour as its entry level but they were paying me around 65$. The labor was applied on november 2006. I applied for I-485 on july 31 2007 so its now pending for more than 180 days.
I recently moved to another consultant and they are paying me the same. In the EVL for Ac21 , they they are saying current salary is approximately $105000.
------GC is for future job, you invoke AC21 with pending I-485. USCIS dont care much about salary they care about same/similar job duties. current salary $105000 is not a problem.
I checked prevailing wages for the entry level position is around 67k but for level 4 they are around 105K. So Need your advise , do you think will it be a problem as even the job duties are same , experience requires is different and salary difference is too much.
------ they dont care about salary.
I am scared my old employer may withdraw I140 while I am on vaccation on India , so want to proactively send AC21 letter.

------ You did not post if I-140 is approved or not. if I-140 is approved then how the employer can withdraw I140 ? employer can request to revoke the approved I-140 but you will be safe as you are eligible for AC21
The new company is also applied for perm for Manager position with offfered wage 115k.
So at I140 will 105k which is apporximate annualized but actual is 65$ will it be problem ?
-----not a problem
-------