AC21 Mailing Address.

Vennela12

Registered Users (C)
Hello Folks

Can someone tell me the address where I can send the AC21. My file has been moved from Vermont service center to Texas Service Center. I tried looking at the USCIS website but could not get the details. I appreciate the help in this regard.

Hello Folks

Can someone tell me the address where I can send the AC21. My file has been moved from Vermont service center to Texas Service Center. I tried looking at the USCIS website but could not get the details. I appreciate the help in this regard.

send it to TSC I-485 address. attach the transfer approval copy with your papers and write on cover letter that I-485 reciept #, your name, your A#, your DOB... was transferd from VSC to TSC on date....and file is with TSC ( FYI the file transfer takes about 20-25 days+ 4-6 days to open the boxes)
** outside the envelope write in big bold letters: Attn:AC21 documents to be attached with Pending I-485 file.

** * sign the cover letter with your present address and date(leep the copy of documents that you are going to send)

I thought its very use to port AC21 but it is getting little complicated as I proceed further to submit AC21. I worked for a company A who is my sponsoring employer untill Sept 2005. And than I changed to company B . I worked for company B from Sept 2005 to Jan31st 2007.

Now I am working for company C from Feb 2007. But I haven't filed AC21. Now my sponsoring employer called me and told to go for AC21 as he wants to revoke my I140.

Can someone help me what I should do. I spoke to my current lawyer . He is telling me I should get all the paystubs from the time I left sponsoring employer and also the employement verification letter from company B and C.

Is it not enough if I get the Verification letter and latest paystubs from current employer to port AC21.

Please advise. Thanks a bunch in advance.

I thought its very use to port AC21 but it is getting little complicated as I proceed further to submit AC21. I worked for a company A who is my sponsoring employer untill Sept 2005. And than I changed to company B . I worked for company B from Sept 2005 to Jan31st 2007.

Now I am working for company C from Feb 2007. But I haven't filed AC21.
------------------- File AC21 with C permanent job offer letter

Now my sponsoring employer called me and told to go for AC21 as he wants to revoke my I140.
-------------- Do you mean A told you?
Can someone help me what I should do.
I spoke to my current lawyer .
-------------------- lawyer of A or B or C? or YOU have YOUR lawyer?

He is telling me I should get all the paystubs from the time I left sponsoring employer and also the employement verification letter from company B and C.
-------------------if you want to invoke AC21 you only need permanent job offer letter with same/similar job duties from C ( if you want to woth with C after I-485 approval) just attach 2-3 recent pay stub copy of C

Is it not enough if I get the Verification letter and latest paystubs from current employer to port AC21.
-----------------Enough
Please advise. Thanks a bunch in advance.

provide the info:
company A filed LC on date...
I-140 of A filed on date....
I-140 approved on date...
I-485 filed on date..
I-485 reciept date is.....
joined B on date......
Joined C on date......
what is your status? did you use EAD or still on H1 of C??

I am sorry I think I am kind of new to the forum. Here is the further details
Do you mean A told you?
Ans: Yes A called me and told me they want to revoke I140
lawyer of A or B or C? or YOU have YOUR lawyer?
Ans: Lawyer of A

provide the info:
company A filed LC on date... Dec 12, 2002
I-140 of A filed on date.... July 6, 2004
I-140 approved on date... October 5, 2004
I-485 filed on date.. July 21, 2004
I-485 reciept date is..... July 21, 2004
joined B on date...... Sep 15 2005
Joined C on date...... Feb 12 2007
what is your status? did you use EAD or still on H1 of C?? - I used EAD to join B and C .

Thank you so much for the advise. I really appreciate. I do have couple of more questions.

1. Is it advisable to go through the lawyer or myself? Even though lawyer is through company A . I paid all the GC expenses. He is very expensive so I started doing EAD and payrole myself for the last two extensions.

2. How about my wifes's I485 anything needs to be done for it?

3. What happens Company A revokes by the time i finish this documentation and send it over to USCIS.

4. Will I be change the employers after filing AC21 any restrictions on it? Any impact on the processing of 485 application? Please advise.

Thanks a lot.

One last question is it advisable to change the lawyer or shall I continue to keep the file with current lawyer?

I am sorry I think I am kind of new to the forum. Here is the further details
Do you mean A told you?
Ans: Yes A called me and told me they want to revoke I140
lawyer of A or B or C? or YOU have YOUR lawyer?
Ans: Lawyer of A

provide the info:
company A filed LC on date... Dec 12, 2002
I-140 of A filed on date.... July 6, 2004
I-140 approved on date... October 5, 2004
I-485 filed on date.. July 21, 2004
joined B on date...... Sep 15 2005
Joined C on date...... Feb 12 2007
what is your status? did you use EAD or still on H1 of C?? - I used EAD to join B and C .

Thank you so much for the advise. I really appreciate. I do have couple of more questions.

1. Is it advisable to go through the lawyer or myself?

Even though lawyer is through company A .
----hire YOUR lawyer or use company C lawyer to file AC21

I paid all the GC expenses. He is very expensive so I started doing EAD and payrole myself for the last two extensions.
---------------- if you know about AC21 then you can directly file AC21 request
2. How about my wifes's I485 anything needs to be done for it?
---------------nothing, she does not need to file AC21
3. What happens Company A revokes by the time i finish this documentation and send it over to USCIS.
-----------------you are protected by AC21 and file AC21 with company C permanent job offer
4. Will I be change the employers after filing AC21 any restrictions on it? Any impact on the processing of 485 application? Please advise.
-------------------I could not understand your question.
Thanks a lot.

----------------

4. My question was after filing AC21 with company C Will I be able to change the employer any restrictions on it? Any adverse impact on the processing of 485 application? Please advise.

Thanks for the information

Sorry correction to the above question

4. My question was after filing AC21 with company C Will I be able to change the employer in future any time before I485 approval. Any restrictions on it? Any adverse impact on the processing of 485 application? Please advise.

If I use my own lawyer do I need to transfer my entire file to the new lawyer or only for AC21? Please advise.

Thanks

If I use my own lawyer do I need to transfer my entire file to the new lawyer or only for AC21? Please advise.
------------------- if you use YOUR lawyer he can get your file from past lawyer but it is not needed as the past lawyer filed LC I-140 and LC I-140 belong to past employer and not to you. only I-485 is your petition.
YOUR lawyer can file AC21 with I-485 reciept copy and employer C job offer letter.

Thanks

-------------

Sorry correction to the above question

4. My question was after filing AC21 with company C Will I be able to change the employer in future any time before I485 approval.

-----------------YES (again send new employer job offer letter)
Any restrictions on it?
----No
Any adverse impact on the processing of 485 application?
------------nothing if you qualify for AC21
Please advise.

-------------

When I look for the TSC I-485 Mailing address its pointing to Nebraska I-485 Mailing address. I am confused when my file is transfered to Texas Service Center do you think is appropriate to send the AC21 to Nebraska Service Center?

When I look for the TSC I-485 Mailing address its pointing to Nebraska I-485 Mailing address. I am confused when my file is transfered to Texas Service Center do you think is appropriate to send the AC21 to Nebraska Service Center?

send the AC21 to the service center where your I-485 file is pending at this time. if confused talk to your lawyer for the info.

Does anyone know what address i should put for filing AC21 .
On my 485 receive in the bottom the address shows as :-

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

P.O.BOX 851488- DEPT A

MESQUITE TX 75185-1488

Some one told me that the PO BOX numbers are different for different type of applications at TSC .

Please advice
Thanks