AC21 Letter Issue

h74shah

Registered Users (C)
I want to send AC21 letter to USCIS. I changed job recently and got a letter that mentions job duties and title from the new company. Job duties mentioned on the letter are pretty much same as the one on my labor certification but the language is different. Now my lawyer is asking me to get a letter from university professor that mentions that both job duties are similar.

Has anybody gone through similar situation? Can anybody give me some guidance…like what should be the designation of the professor, their experience. Does USCIS have any specific information about this topic?

Thank you.

Now my lawyer is asking me to get a letter from university professor that mentions that both job duties are similar.

Why? The USCIS adjudicator is the determinant of whether the duties are similar, not your current employer. You just need to provide the job duties, and let USCIS make up their own mind. They're pretty flexible in this area.

Does anyone know what address i should put for filing AC21 .
On my 485 receive in the bottom the address shows as :-

TEXAS SERVICE CENTER

P.O.BOX 851488- DEPT A

MESQUITE TX 75185-1488

Some one told me that the PO BOX numbers are different for different type of applications at TSC .

Please advice