AC21 issues

india20062000

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

If I do not have a new lawyer and want to invoke AC21, what are the documents and steps to be followed ? Please see if following is correct :

1. Permanent job offer in similar duties from New Employer
2. I-485 receipt copy
3. Cover Letter for invoking AC21

How do I let the USCIS know that I do not have any lawyer anymore and that all RFEs should be sent to me directly and not to the previous Employer's lawyer.

If someone could detail out a procedure for invoking AC21 without a lawyer, it will help immensely.

Await a reply.

india20062000 said:
Dear All,

If I do not have a new lawyer and want to invoke AC21, what are the documents and steps to be followed ? Please see if following is correct :

1. Permanent job offer in similar duties from New Employer
2. I-485 receipt copy
3. Cover Letter for invoking AC21
-------------------That is enough for AC21
How do I let the USCIS know that I do not have any lawyer anymore and that all RFEs should be sent to me directly and not to the previous Employer's lawyer.
------------ why to write the word"RFE"?? just write that you revoke the form G28 filed by lawyer XYZ and lawyer XYZ no more represent you and any communication should be sent to you directly on address...... write your name, DOB, A#, I-485 filing reciept# Top of the letter and sign the letter with date, attach the copy of I-485 filing reciept. dont mix this letter with AC21 documents. Mail this letter to service center where I-485 is pending by certified return reciept. out side the envelope write in big bold letter: Please Revoke the form G28 with pending I-485.
** then file AC21 in second envelope
If someone could detail out a procedure for invoking AC21 without a lawyer, it will help immensely.
-------------------it has been posed many times search the threads
Await a reply.