AC21 filed - Sick with this system

kiranl

Registered Users (C)
I changed employer and sent required AC21 documents to TSC. Its almost 2+ months , when ever i call USCIS , i get the same answer that still its not yet been updated on file. I am not even seeing LUD .
How and when will this papers be attached to the file.
I am scared that my Ex employer may revoke my I-140 .If it is done and AC21 is not attached , i am sure these dumb people instead of sending NOID , will directly send Denial notice which has happened with so many people .
I am really sick of this system.
Please some one help me. Ginnu, Real Candidian ....

If some one has successfully filed the AC21, do you see LUD or get any letter from USCIS or any other .

Can i take infopass and if i tell them about new employment will they update on the file.

Please help me........

I changed employer and sent required AC21 documents to TSC. Its almost 2+ months , when ever i call USCIS , i get the same answer that still its not yet been updated on file

That's not surprising. There's no gurantee that unsolicited documents will ever get attached to your file.

[quite]I am scared that my Ex employer may revoke my I-140 .If it is done and AC21 is not attached , i am sure these dumb people instead of sending NOID , will directly send Denial notice which has happened with so many people.[/quote]

By and large, this doesn't happen very much anymore. I wouldn't be too worried about it - and it's outside of your control anyways. You've done all you can do.

If some one has successfully filed the AC21, do you see LUD or get any letter from USCIS or any other .

Nope.

Can i take infopass and if i tell them about new employment will they update on the file.

Unlikely, unless your file has been transferred to the local office you are going to.

Neither me nor any of my friends got LUD for AC21.
Filing AC21 is advised but not required. Most attorneys will tell you that filing AC21 is completely optional.
Hence, do not worry too much about whether the letter reached USCIS or whether it was filed correctly.
Hope your I140 is approved. If it is approved, the employer cannot harm your case (by withdrawing it).

real canadian when invoking ac21 does the new employer have to submit another i-140.?
The original employer one was approved by premium processing.

Thanks all for reply. My I-140 is approved long back and I-485 is pending for 9 months. I am worried only cause recently for many people i have seen USCIS sending denial notice even after 2 years after changing employer and filing
AC21.

THeRealCanadian, I am sorry I cannot send you PM but I want to say
"GOD BLESS YOU"
Have a great day and may GOD bless all the cases with many GC blessings
My AOS package leaves tomorrow :) Wish me luck!

I
I am really sick of this system.

Sick? Wow!!

You should be glad that AC21 lets you change the job in the first place.

I have my own complaints and there is lot of mess out there, but USCIS is generally a well run organization. Over past 10 years, they have improved a lot.

If you send any additional document regarding your 485, USCIS will not take any action, (unless if you send money:) ). It can be either AC21 or anyother document.

I sent a letter by certified post for changing my address (insted of calling them by phone). There was no lud for 15 days. Then I called. Their system showed old address. Then I updated my address by phone only.

Based on my experience, unless an RFE, do not send any additional important document on your own. There is no guarentee that some one will read and pull up your file from cabinet (there may be tonss of 485 files collecting dust in the USCIS) and attach the paper and update the computer system. It is definitly a burden to them.

My advise (may be wrong): DO NOT SEND ANY AC21 DOCUMENT UNLESS THEY ASK. IT IS BENEFIT TO YOU AND USCIS.