Ac21 - eb2

fmmac

Registered Users (C)
I have been working with my Green Card sponsoring employer for about 3 years.
My I-40 is appoved and my I-485 is pending well over 180 days and am working on EAD. My case was transfered to the Local service center and was call of an interview. All my documents were verified. The officer informed me that everyting is good and that I will have to wait till my priority date becomes current in order to approve the case

I am in EB2 category.

Labour certification job title is Sr. Programmer Analyst but SOC/O*NET(OES) code is
15-1061.00 - Database Administrator.

LC job duties are as follows
------------
Systems Analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of business applications using client/server and/or web technology. Environment etc. includes database programming, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP, XML, XSL, ETL datastages, Shell Script based solutions.
------------

The above job duties were also in the Adverisements for Labour Certification.

In the labor certification application minimum qualification was given as Masters Degree and minimum experience required was 2 years.

Now I have a job offer with the title as Sr Information Systems Analysts
I think Job duties includes Labour Certification Job duties. Experience required for this job is 3 years and
Desirable qualification for this job is Bachelors Degree

My question is ........
My LC application minimum qualification was Masters Degree whereas for this job desirable qualification is Bachelors Degree. LC minimum experience was 2 years where as this job's minimum experience required is 3 years

Will it be a problem if I change to my employment to this new job offer?

Since my case in the local service center where do I send AC21 request.

Please advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been working with my Green Card sponsoring employer for about 3 years.
My I-40 is appoved and my I-485 is pending well over 180 days and am working on EAD. My case was transfered to the Local service center and was call of an interview. All my documents were verified. The officer informed me that everyting is good and that I will have to wait till my priority date becomes current in order to approve the case

I am in EB2 category.

Labour certification job title is Sr. Programmer Analyst but SOC/O*NET(OES) code is
15-1061.00 - Database Administrator.

LC job duties are as follows
------------
Systems Analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of business applications using client/server and/or web technology. Environment etc. includes database programming, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP, XML, XSL, ETL datastages, Shell Script based solutions.
------------

The above job duties were also in the Adverisements for Labour Certification.

In the labor certification application minimum qualification was given as Masters Degree and minimum experience required was 2 years.

Now I have a job offer with the title as Sr Information Systems Analysts
I think Job duties includes Labour Certification Job duties. Experience required for this job is 3 years and
Desirable qualification for this job is Bachelors Degree

My question is ........
My LC application minimum qualification was Masters Degree whereas for this job desirable qualification is Bachelors Degree. LC minimum experience was 2 years where as this job's minimum experience required is 3 years

Will it be a problem if I change to my employment to this new job offer?

Since my case in the local service center where do I send AC21 request.
------To Local USCIS office where I-485 is pending. for more info you can talk to new company lawyer Or dont send anything as you had interview and once PD is current visit the local USCIS office with infopass and inform them that your PD is current and if any document is needed they will ask for it. for AC21 job duties need to be same/simlar and they dont care much for Job title
Please advice.
----- what is your PD?

Thanks Ginnu for your response.

My priority date is March 2007.

I guess it will be atleast 2 years until the GC is approved.

Some more questions

1) New job requires Bachelors degree whereas Labor Certification Application minimum qualification was Masters degree; will this be a problem

2) Since the GC approval will take atleast two years (my guess) is it necessary to file AC 21 immediately or I can wait until I get a better job

Thanks Ginnu for your response.

My priority date is March 2007.

I guess it will be atleast 2 years until the GC is approved.

Some more questions

1) New job requires Bachelors degree whereas Labor Certification Application minimum qualification was Masters degree; will this be a problem
------not a problem. They just need job offer letter with same/similar job DUTIES on LC
2) Since the GC approval will take atleast two years (my guess) is it necessary to file AC 21 immediately or I can wait until I get a better job
------you can file AC21 later when on job and before the PD becomes current.
-----------------------