AC21 document to leave corporation

casttree

Registered Users (C)
I will leave currrent corporation next week after 180 days of I-485 and I-140 approved. I haven't got new job yet. What should I do with my current corporation lawyer for AC21 document?

I talked before wth her and she said she will not be the lawyer if I leave corporation. I can find new lawyer from other corp or differnt lawyer in her lawyer office. I asked the other lawyer and they said there is nothing need to do now untill I get RFE, so contact him when I get RFE.

Do I need to ask my current lawyer for all my document NOW or just wait untill I need. Also my current lawyer mentioned before that she should notify INS about my leaving based on the rule of Lawyer. I don'w know if it will trigger she notify INS if I ask for my document, or I just keep quiet untill I need it.

Any comment is apprecaited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AC21 document to leave corporation
I will leave currrent corporation next week after 180 days of I-485 and I-140 approved. I haven't got new job yet. What should I do with my current corporation lawyer for AC21 document?

I talked before wth her and she said she will not be the lawyer if I leave corporation. I can find new lawyer from other corp or differnt lawyer in her lawyer office. I asked the other lawyer and they said there is nothing need to do now untill I get RFE, so contact him when I get RFE.

Do I need to ask my current lawyer for all my document NOW or just wait untill I need. Also my current lawyer mentioned before that she should notify INS about my leaving based on the rule of Lawyer. I don'w know if it will trigger she notify INS if I ask for my document, or I just keep quiet untill I need it.

Any comment is apprecaited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

casttree,
If I am in UR shoes, I'll probably consider the following...

1)I will not leave the company unless I HAVE A JOB LINED UP.
2)For some reason if I have to leave right away without any job lined up, I'll ask the lawyer not to attempt to revoke my I140.

Although, the memo cleary states that the sponsoring employer is ineligible to request any revocation of I140 upon 180 days...there are cases I am aware of where BCIS has revoked the I140.

3)Upon getting the new job I'll immidieately notify BCIS that I intend to use AC21 and will accompany the following documents...

a)Offer Letter
b)A letter from the new firm addressed to INS describing my job title, job description, and the exact salary figure
c)A proof(for example,unauditied balance sheet) from the new firm indicating that the company has the money and assets to pay the offered salary
d)Company's catalogue describing what the company does
e)My two latest pay stubs.

I will leave Current Corporation next week after 180 days of I-485 and I-140 approved. I haven't got new job yet. What should I do with my current corporation lawyer for AC21 document?

I talked before with her and she said she will not be the lawyer if I leave corporation. I can find new lawyer from other corp or different lawyer in her lawyer office. I asked the other lawyer and they said there is nothing need to do now untill I get RFE, so contact him when I get RFE.

Do I need to ask my current lawyer for all my document NOW or just wait untill I need.
---- If your I-140 is NOT approved it is risky, if I-140 is approved and I-485 pending more than 180 days then no problem.
Also my current lawyer mentioned before that she should notify INS about my leaving based on the rule of Lawyer. I don'w know if it will trigger she notify INS if I ask for my document, or I just keep quiet untill I need it.
------- If the I-140 is not approved employer or lawyer can revoke it and you will not be able to use AC21. if I-140 approved then just ask for the copy of approved I-140 and copy of approved LC so that new lawyer can match the skill set that was written on LC when lawyer sends AC21 letter and change of intent. Lawyer cannot revoke I-140 your employer has to sign the letter to revoke I-140. If I-140 still not approved I would continue with the same employer till the date I-140 is not approved

I left the Company after 180 days...my prev Company lawyer was s***ker...so I've changed the lawyer too...(in case if I get a RFE..I know he'll ask more money). I just filed AC21 yesterday...with new lawyer.

You better get all copy of your papers from ur lawyer before you take any decision...I140 & copy of Labor.

Let's see what happens.

Thanks for all your comments.

My I-140 and 485 was filed concurrently and my I-140 has been approved on 05/2003.

My question is :
Now I only have the first page of ETA750A, and 485 receipt for my GC, nothing else for GC. Do I need somthing else before I find a new job? or if I asked lawyer, any bad effect may happen for GC?

As the current employer is very big corp and HR know a little for GC. Some friends suggest just keep quite. The lawyer even may not know it if I didn't notify them.

I try to understand if the lawyer notify INS about my leaving, but don't revode I-140 , and I don't have new job yer. In that case,what effect for my GC? DO I need to show the prove for new job immediately?

Again, any input is appreciated.

My I-140 and 485 was filed concurrently and my I-140 has been approved on 05/2003.

My question is :
Now I only have the first page of ETA750A, and 485 receipt for my GC, nothing else for GC. Do I need something else before I find a new job? or if I asked lawyer, any bad effect may happen for GC?
------ If your I-140 is approved and I-485 pending more than 180 days you are safe. If you have ETA750A then it will have your job skills in part 13, just match the same skills on your new job offer letter from new employer. Do you have copy of I-140 or I-140 filing receipt? Try to get it if possible because many service center ask for I-140 receipt or copy of I-140 when you extend /renew EAD or apply for AP

As the current employer is very big corp and HR know a little for GC. Some friends suggest just keep quite. The lawyer even may not know it if I didn't notify them.
-----Better keep quiet
I try to understand if the lawyer notify INS about my leaving, but don't revoke I-140 , and I don't have new job yer. In that case,what effect for my GC? DO I need to show the prove for new job immediately?
---- if I-140 is approved AND I-485 pending more than 180 days Lawyer or employer cannot revoke I-140. you have to find new job/same/similar field to use AC21, you don’t need job immediately but try to get ASAP, you don’t have to show the new same/similar job immediately once you get it inform the BCIS or reply after you get RFE