Ac21-Changing employer Twice

kabish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Ginnu,

I got laid off June 22 2005.I am in 8th year of Extension and I have my 2nd EAD and AP approved.Now i got a new offer from a consulting company.They found a project for me.I joined Company B on August 1st week and already applied for Ac21.Now i got another full time offer from Company C in Hand.They are asking me to join on September 2nd week.So i am making india trip for 2 weeks from next week.Now after joining Company C again within how many days i have to invoke Ac21.??IS it advisable to do Ac21 again??

Regards
Kabish

kabish said:
Hi Ginnu,

I got laid off June 22 2005.I am in 8th year of Extension and I have my 2nd EAD and AP approved.Now i got a new offer from a consulting company.They found a project for me.I joined Company B on August 1st week and already applied for Ac21.Now i got another full time offer from Company C in Hand.They are asking me to join on September 2nd week.So i am making india trip for 2 weeks from next week.Now after joining Company C again within how many days i have to invoke Ac21.??IS it advisable to do Ac21 again??
---------- file AC21 with C letter, so that USCIS has the info in your file.dont delay anything because PD may be current for few days and then may be retogessed. dont delay any info to USCIS and try to do everything not to get RFE or NOID.

Regards
Kabish

Hi Ginnu,

EB2 Category is current for September month also.So i have to file Ac21 for Company C,before September end right??

Regards
Kabish

kabish said:
Hi Ginnu,

For filing Ac21 also the priority dates should be current??
------------AC21 has nothing to do with PD. the problem is if you dont send AC21 and they send RFE or NOID it will delay and PD for you may not be current when they get responce from you or your lawyer
Regards
Kabish

kabish said:
Hi Ginnu,

EB2 Category is current for September month also.So i have to file Ac21 for Company C,before September end right??
---------- better file now or when you join C they can approve I-485 anytime and AC21 should be filed BEFORE I-485 gets approved

Regards
Kabish