AC21 Aug Memo

ravan123

Registered Users (C)
Does the Aug Memo imply that the change of intent, from either side , has to be AFTER 180 days of 485 pending ?

There are debates on the past tense used ... like "485 REMAINED pending" ..... instead of "485 REMAINS pending"..

AC 21 Clarification!

Ginnu,

what will happen, if a person never worked for the sponsor A....but working for company B.....wants to file AC21 through another company C?? how can we give intent to change letter...if Sponsor A is no more in business....??

if we choose company C--located in East Coast... TSC..but working from California..( GC with CSC). Will they change the file from CSC to TSC??:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Jinnu

Almost all AC21 iinterested individuals know the location of the Aug memo. Merely posting the link and lecturing to read it 2-3 times does not help any healthy positive discussion.

This debate is there even within the attorney community.

Most of us have read the Aug memo at least 23 times.

SAPHR485 - GC being for a future job, technically this is not an issue - the Aug memo makes it very clear. Till now -there is nothing called "filing AC21". Whether the file will be transferred ... GOK. When a sponsor goes out of business, the 'change of intent " is trivially true ...

ravan123
now happy? I delited my post and MEMO link and nobody forced you to read the MEMO or link 1 time or 5 time it was posed becase many need to read it again and understand it, you can always ignore my post. dont you have TV at home and romte control? you can change the channel if you dont like, same is with posts if you dont like skip it.
Good Luck!!

Ginnu,
AUG AC21 memo, does it have effect on those who moved to company B before 180 days OR even before 140 filed from Company A who is a GC Sponsor?? AC21 can be used in such cases?? still its confusing to me.
Please shed some light on this.

Thanks,
rb180

if A filed I-140 and you are working with B and A filed I-140 and I-140 for A has been approved and I-485 pending more than 180 days you can use AC21, GC is for future job.

saphr485

What will happen, if a person never worked for the sponsor A....but working for company B.....wants to file AC21 through another company C??
------ I hope your LC and I-140 was filed by A and you are working with B and now want to join C for future permanent job and want you use AC21, if that is correct
then if you have I-140 approved and I-485 pending more than 180 days you can use AC21, if you want to use AC21 then join C and then file AC21 with C employer letter+ your intent change letter
how can we give intent to change letter...if Sponsor A is no more in business....??
------- That is good for you if A is not in business, just write on your intent change letter that company A is no more in business and you would like to use AC21 and would like to work permanently with C
if we choose company C--located in East Coast... TSC..but working from California..( GC with CSC). Will they change the file from CSC to TSC

------ You can change job to any state, your file remain with the same service where it is filed and I-485 pending. USCIS only transfer 5-10% files randomly or if any issue then will transfer to Local office for Interview (once you move you must update USCIS for your address change on your I-485) so that they know where you are residing. File EAD extensions and AP with the same service center where your I-485 is pending

How to change address when you move find the example:
1. File form AR11 for address change
2. Update NCSC on 18003755283, your new address, provide them your, WAC, EAC or LIN # of I-485 and receipt # of any pending petitions with service center, provide the receipt#, your name, DOB, A#(A# is on I-485 filing receipt)
3 write letter to service center for address change on your I-485 or any pending petition with them provide your past and NEW address, attach I-485 receipt copy, write your name, DOB, A# on cover letter. Send the letter to your service center with certified return receipt and out side the envelope write in big bold letters ATTENTION: ADDRESS CHANGE
*** Do the all 1,2,3

Ginnu,

one more concern.... salary cut nearly 30% of LC prevailing wage, but the job descriptions are same as mentioned in LC..

August 2003 the latest Memo for AC21 does not say anything regarding salary.
GC is for future job and LC salary has to be paid after I-485 approval or GC approval.

how to confirm if company A is closed

Friends,

how BCIS confirm company A closed? If one doesn't have termination letter or pink slip does it matter?

Thanks,
Rama