AC21 and promotion

DesiVidesi

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I was working as a Programmer/Analyst in my earlier job. I changed jobs using AC21 and joined the new company as a Senior Programmer/Analyst.

My ex-employer had revoked the I-140 and I received a NOID last year. I provided an EVL from my new company alongwith other documents and my attorney sent the documents to USCIS. My case status then went to become 'Case resumed processing'.

Recently, there has been an opening in my company for the post of Systems Development Manager. I'm a strong contender with support from several senior colleagues and managers.

Is there a problem in accepting this position ? Please help.:(

Hi,

I was working as a Programmer/Analyst in my earlier job. I changed jobs using AC21 and joined the new company as a Senior Programmer/Analyst.

My ex-employer had revoked the I-140 and I received a NOID last year. I provided an EVL from my new company alongwith other documents and my attorney sent the documents to USCIS. My case status then went to become 'Case resumed processing'.

Recently, there has been an opening in my company for the post of Systems Development Manager. I'm a strong contender with support from several senior colleagues and managers.

Is there a problem in accepting this position ? Please help.:(

AC21 is for the job with same/similar job duties(as on your LC). You must search the AC21 memo and read it.