Ac-21 Question

gcperson

Registered Users (C)
I filed my AC-21 letter in Feb.2003. Now my HR says that they are spinning off IT division alone under separate name. When I filed the AC-21 letter I mentioned company's original name.

Should I need to file again AC-21 letter with new company name?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

gcperson

Thanks Ginnu.

Thanks for the reply Ginnu.

I mentioned AC-21 letter filed on feb 2003, it is Feb 2004.

Can i ask my HR person to still retain me in the original company pay roll? It is just an internal organizational change they are making. Still original co . exits.

Becos Just recently I paid 2000$ for filing AC-21. The fees includes only one time filing of AC-21.

Thanks,

gcperson

Just wait.. Dont file

You dont have to file. Just wait. In case of RFE you can send along with it. If not you get approved with out any questions asked. Have patience..... Thats all one should have after filing I-485... Though it is very easy to say and very difficult to follow.

My HR said they will continue to support my GC process in the original company name, until I get my card approved. Becos, my h1 is with the original company, if I have to work for new co. , they have to do H1 transfer.....

my question is:

In my paystub, the company name is mentioned as: "New company abc/old companyxyz".

I think I will get the same thing in W-2 also at the year end...... Is is ok, since I have my old company name also there or should i need to tell my HR that issue paystub with only old company name alone?

your help is appreciated.

Thankyou in advance.

gcperson.