AC 21 help

ram196

Registered Users (C)
Mine is concurrent filing of 140/485 in Vermont Service center. By Feb 2005 my 485 will be pending for just over 180 days and i have my 140 approved. If i have to switch jobs using AC 21, what are the major things i have to take care with my current employer as well as my New employer with whom i wud be joining?

1)What are the docs necessary to be obtained from current employer?
2)How quickly shd my new employer act in filing my AC21?
3)What are the chances of revocation of I140 and how wud i know abt it?
4)Will it affect my 485 in anyway even after filing Ac21 immediately?
5)what are the info required to be obtained from my current employer for ensuring compliance of similar position etc?

Pls gimme details as to how i have to go abt the whole thing without any Prob.

ram196 said:
Mine is concurrent filing of 140/485 in Vermont Service center. By Feb 2005 my 485 will be pending for just over 180 days and i have my 140 approved. If i have to switch jobs using AC 21, what are the major things i have to take care with my current employer as well as my New employer with whom i wud be joining?

1)What are the docs necessary to be obtained from current employer?
--- if possible get approved LC copy or form ETA750A becase in item 13 on it your job duties are written, it will make easier to draft AC21 letter with same job duties, if possible try to getI-140 approval copy or filing reciept copy( not needed for AC21) I hoe you have your I-485 reciept with you
2)How quickly shd my new employer act in filing my AC21?

------ better file early, read the latest from Murthy
http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html
3)What are the chances of revocation of I140 and how wud i know abt it?
---if I-40 belongs to employer, his lawyer will get update, if you have your LIN, EAC# of I140 you can check online

4)Will it affect my 485 in anyway even after filing Ac21 immediately?
---if I-140 approvedAND I-485 pending more than 180 days and you submit AC21 letter of same/similar future permanent job offer letter and update USCIS you are safe
5)what are the info required to be obtained from my current employer for ensuring compliance of similar position etc?
---- before joining ask him that if he will give you letter with same/similar job duties for future permanent job, and any other documents asked by USCIS
Pls gimme details as to how i have to go abt the whole thing without any Prob.
---you can talk to your lawyer