• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About petitioner

winner201176

Registered Users (C)
This is my question.

Will KCC contact my petitioner to get I-134 form or my petitioner need to contact them after I submit the 1 letter?
How they process this step?

Can I change my petition when i receive the 2 letter?
Tks

This is my question.

Will KCC contact my petitioner to get I-134 form or my petitioner need to contact them after I submit the 1 letter?

Tks

The petitioner is you (winner), so who are you talking about?

This is my question.

Tks

Are you talking of someone who will sponsor you by completing an affidavit of support?

Yes..i am talking about someone who will sponsor from US to fill as my petitioner.

I think you are not conversant with dv issues and we are trying to help but it seems you want to stick to what you know. In dv lottery terms, a petitioner is the winner (principal applicant) of the dv lottery. On the form DS-230 Part I (#39), you are supposed to provide the name and address of your petitioner, you should put your full name and address in this column. Don't put the person who will complete an affidavit of support for you in that space. If you will be living or have your green card mailed to your sponsor's address, then you can put his/her address at #10 or #11.

You may need someone to provide you with an affidavit of support to take to your interview. For dv lottery you will need your sponsor to complete the form I-134 with supporting documents such as tax returns certificate and your sponsor may or may not be contact after your interview.