About ETA750A and ETA750B

G L

Registered Users (C)
I guess a lot of fellowes here were in similar situation as I do -- employer won't give you the copies of ETA750 when your LC is approved. I am wondering how you fellowes handled this situation other than FOIA if you need to do AC21?

In my case, I searched all the paperwork I had with my employer, I found I have the ETA750B(Employee Qualification) from the lawyer before they filed my LCA, but cannot find ETA750A anywhere, I guess it is because it is Employer copy. Then I found that I have my H1B transfer letter which states my job duty for this employer. I am wondering whether this is actually the job description for my job title "Programmer Analyst" on ETA750A?

Also, someone mentioned that I could find the general job description from DOL web site, anybody knows where I can find it?

Your answer would be truly appreciated! Thank you and wish everybody has its goodnews email coming soon!

G L said:
I guess a lot of fellowes here were in similar situation as I do -- employer won't give you the copies of ETA750 when your LC is approved. I am wondering how you fellowes handled this situation other than FOIA if you need to do AC21?

In my case, I searched all the paperwork I had with my employer, I found I have the ETA750B(Employee Qualification) from the lawyer before they filed my LCA, but cannot find ETA750A anywhere, I guess it is because it is Employer copy. Then I found that I have my H1B transfer letter which states my job duty for this employer. I am wondering whether this is actually the job description for my job title "Programmer Analyst" on ETA750A?
------------ it is not must that H1 job duties will be SAME on form ETA750A, LC is filed for future permanent job
**The lawyer who filed LC has the copy of ETA750A
Also, someone mentioned that I could find the general job description from DOL web site, anybody knows where I can find it?
--------others will help
Your answer would be truly appreciated! Thank you and wish everybody has its goodnews email coming soon!

Unfortunetly, I cannot ask the lawyer for any of my LC information. I tried before and they will only give me the info. with employer's permission which in no way they will do that since they know for sure why I would ask this kinda document.

Any recommendation is appreciated. Thanks.