• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

about DV interview

shall I use KccDV@state.gov for sending the form or postal address?

I hope you're aware that you will need to include your marriage certificate as proof of your change in status? You will also need to fill out a new set of forms for yourself, since you're no longer single (the ones you previously sent has your marital status as single). So don't just send the forms for your husband only.

Hi
After the interview and paying the 330 USD and getting the acceptance, is there anything else I ahold pay before traveling or not?

Hi guys
I went to the embassy on time "the exact time written on my 2nd NL"
They call me first to collect all the documents, I was ready with all the documents. It took like an hour, then they ask me to finger print and to pay money.
Then they ask me to wait till they call me to meet the consular, then they call me back after 10 min,
The whole interview didn't take more than 10 mins then he said " Congratulation " :)
Thanks God :)
Good luck for all
Just make sure guys that u collect all the required documents,
Regards,

congratulations upon that..pray for us too to get thru easily

Hi
After the interview and paying the 330 USD and getting the acceptance, is there anything else I ahold pay before traveling or not?

Ok, you should be posting your questions on the appropriate thread or create on of your own. Don't hijack other people's threads by posting unrelated questions to them.

I hope you're aware that you will need to include your marriage certificate as proof of your change in status? You will also need to fill out a new set of forms for yourself, since you're no longer single (the ones you previously sent has your marital status as single). So don't just send the forms for your husband only.

Again - Sm1smom steps in with VITAL detail. Thanks MOM!

I was discussing this idea to my husband then he said that just go to interview alone with marriage certificate. is that good?

No, it absolutely is not (unless you want to be the only one with a visa). Please go to the dvselectee website and read the instructions.

I was discussing this idea to my husband then he said that just go to interview alone with marriage certificate. is that good?

That is a terrible idea - almost guaranteed to make them think you are hiding a fraudulent marriage - and even if you do that and they believe your marriage is real, then he is required to be there at the interview - so you would just be adding a mountain of complication for yourself.

I thought you were given certain specific instructions and some documents to help you further. What did the CO? tell you or give you?

Hi