A Welcome notice was mailed to you....

Cody2,

Warmest congratulations to you !

Your patient waiting is rewarded finally.. Although your waiting for GC after ND is a bit long, your total waiting ( 9 yrs ) is not that long comparing many buddies in the forum..

Did you ever check to make sure your name check cleared before this GC notice ?

Lazerthegreat said:
Congrats Cody! You Deserved This.... Have Fun Now...:)

Dear Lazerthegreat:

Many thanks. I got lots of help from you last year, your " name checking" theory cured my madness to be avoided to be sent to hospital. I started taking ant-anxiety medicine ever from I noticed I was in the trouble in name check. Today, I threw the medicine bottle into trash.

GrassRoot said:
Cody2,

Warmest congratulations to you !

Your patient waiting is rewarded finally.. Although your waiting for GC after ND is a bit long, your total waiting ( 9 yrs ) is not that long comparing many buddies in the forum..

Did you ever check to make sure your name check cleared before this GC notice ?

Dear Grassroot:

Many thanks. God bless us.

cody2 said:
Dear Brothers & Sisters:

I got an e-mail from INS just now. it is like this:

On July 26, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days has passed and you have not received this notice, please call National...

Can I have G/C this time? My wife told me to prepare heart attack medicine if it is my G/C.

Please help me to understand.

Cody, I'm really happy to hear this exciting news. Your days of misery is over.
You are a PR now. GC will be at the door any moment. You are free my friend.
Now get ready for the party this weekend.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Cody, I'm really happy to hear this exciting news. Your days of misery is over.
You are a PR now. GC will be at the door any moment. You are free my friend.
Now get ready for the party this weekend.
Atique.

Dear Atique:

Many thanks. Thank you for your long time support brother. Can you come to LA to join my party?

cody2 said:
Dear Lazerthegreat:

Many thanks. I got lots of help from you last year, your " name checking" theory cured my madness to be avoided to be sent to hospital. I started taking ant-anxiety medicine ever from I noticed I was in the trouble in name check. Today, I threw the medicine bottle into trash.

Glad to help you always.... :) tomorrow I will visit Canada for the first time with my GC.. I will give a report when I get back...

good luck

cody2 said:
Dear Brothers & Sisters:

I got an e-mail from INS just now. it is like this:

On July 26, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days has passed and you have not received this notice, please call National...

Can I have G/C this time? My wife told me to prepare heart attack medicine if it is my G/C.

Please help me to understand.

Congratulations cody2 .

Enjoy your weekend.

Congratulations

I am happy for u. Enjoy ur freedom.
Lazer if u r travelling to Canada which form of traveling document u r using. As i call my attorney he says its ok that u renew ur passport until u dont travel to COP.Also he says RTD is no more required as ur PR now.Regarding Reentry permit he says u have a PR card why u need a RP.
Every body is welcome to share there thoughts,
Thanks

whatelse said:
Lazer if u r travelling to Canada which form of traveling document u r using. As i call my attorney he says its ok that u renew ur passport until u dont travel to COP.Also he says RTD is no more required as ur PR now.Regarding Reentry permit he says u have a PR card why u need a RP.
Thanks
Dear whatelse:

Many thanks.

whatelse said:
Thanks

As I am driving, I am just carrying my GC with me. It should be fine in a private vehicle.

Trip to Canada

Lazer share ur expeience when u come back. Also if u dont mind can u tell which way ur going from. I mean from Buffalo or from other port.Hopefully u be back in few days ?

My port of entry would be "Sarnia" in upstate Michigan. Less busy route and less hassle. I usually avoid entering through Buffalo or Niagra falls or Detroit.

Yeah I will share my experience when I come back.

Lazerthegreat said:
My port of entry would be "Sarnia" in upstate Michigan. Less busy route and less hassle. I usually avoid entering through Buffalo or Niagra falls or Detroit.

Yeah I will share my experience when I come back.

Lazer,

Have a wonderful trip. My best wishes.

Congrats Cody

Windywd's comments were so cool..... 'I could not believe a so neglected person like you will have welcome notice'.... hehehe.... anyways ... enjoy this new peace of mind :)