A Welcome notice was mailed to you....

cody2

Registered Users (C)
poor CODY2 got a strange e-mail:"A Welcome notice was mailed to you....

Dear Brothers & Sisters:

I got an e-mail from INS just now. it is like this:

On July 26, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days has passed and you have not received this notice, please call National...

Can I have G/C this time? My wife told me to prepare heart attack medicine if it is my G/C.

Please help me to understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
cody2 said:
Dear MGTgrl:

Many thanks. Are you sure that letter is an approval letter?
I am 100% sure! A welcome letter means an approval. They are "welcoming" you to America! Congrats again!

MGTgrl said:
I am 100% sure! A welcome letter means an approval. They are "welcoming" you to America! Congrats again![/QUOT

Dear MGTGRL:

You will get soon, too.

Though I have been US for more than 9 years, US still welcomes to this beautiful land.

cody2 said:
Dear Friends:

On July 26, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days has passed and you have not received this notice, please call National...
Can I have G/C this time?

By the way, was your case in TSC or NSC? I just noticed your timeline, and I noticed you waited a long time for this! Very happy for you!

cody2 said:
Dear MGTGRL:
You will get soon, too.
Though I have been US for more than 9 years, US still welcomes to this beautiful land.

Dear Cody,

Thanks for the positive words! I can't complain, especially after looking at your timeline! I have been in the US 13 years, and I feel I should get it now! But I didn't apply as early as I should have, so I'll just wait and pray :)!!!

Enjoy your day/evening! I am sure you are very happy and relieved!

MGTgrl said:
By the way, was your case in TSC or NSC? I just noticed your timeline, and I noticed you waited a long time for this! Very happy for you!

Dear MGTgrl:

I am in Nebraska center. I went through long suffering of waiting, almost be sent to madman hospital last year, but I forgot it, actually put aside it this year.

You will be fine soon.

Thank you again.

cody2 said:
Dear Brothers & Sisters:

Can I have G/C this time? My wife told me to prepare heart attack medicine if it is my G/C.

I could not believe a so neglected person like you :D :D :D :D will have welcome notice. :D :D :D

Congrats!

windywd said:
I could not believe a so neglected person like you :D :D :D :D will have welcome notice. :D :D :D

Congrats!

Dear Windyard:

Many thanks.

I did nothing like ask Congress man, sue INS. I just put aside it, waiting & without thinking about it ( actually once a while).

Cody my friend,

Congratulations on your big day. You have been overdue for a long time now. Enjoy the weekend :)

Noman74 said:
Cody my friend,

Congratulations on your big day. You have been overdue for a long time now. Enjoy the weekend :)

Dear Noman 74:

Many thanks. Thank you for your spiritual support even from I found out this Forum, at that time, my spirits were down, bro.

Dear cody2,
You made my day! My most sincere congratulation to you! You're finally "welcome"! :rolleyes: I'm still not - having native-born both, husband and child. It looks like I will have to fight again. Again, my congratulations to you, free man! :cool:

Congradulation!

My dear bro Cody 2,

Feel happy and excited for you and pray for myself. We used to be in the same boat and you are on the shore of the freedom while I am still in the ocean praying for my freedom. My dateline has so many similarities with yours: same ND, same approval for 2 family members back in June 2005, same 2nd fp date, received the same "No Record" letter from FBI March this year........hopefully, the final similarity--A Welcoming letter is on the way :confused:

Morning said:
Dear cody2,
You made my day! My most sincere congratulation to you! You're finally "welcome"! :rolleyes: I'm still not - having native-born both, husband and child. It looks like I will have to fight again. Again, my congratulations to you, free man! :cool:

Dear Morning:

Many thanks. You will get G/C soon. INS is speed up now as my lawyer told me just now.

man39.99 said:
My dear bro Cody 2,

Feel happy and excited for you and pray for myself. We used to be in the same boat and you are on the shore of the freedom while I am still in the ocean praying for my freedom. My dateline has so many similarities with yours: same ND, same approval for 2 family members back in June 2005, same 2nd fp date, received the same "No Record" letter from FBI March this year........hopefully, the final similarity--A Welcoming letter is on the way :confused:

Dear man39.99:

Many thanks. You will get it soon. No reason to hold you so long. I think you no need to worry. just put aside it as I did before.