A Message To All The Silent Visitors

djh

Day after Day you visit this site, like us, you too are anxious/hopeful/frustrated at the slow process on your greencard.

We see you visit here by the hits on the threads.....but we don't see you.

Like us, you too benefit from the hard work of the likes of Kashmir/Pcee/Offpatience etc who UNSELFISHLY give many many hours of their private time to help us all out here, so we have a feel/indication of what is going on.

Some of us don't have the talent or knowledge of these stars, however we all try to contribute in whatever way we can by being involved.

Yet you sit there on the sidelines.

Benefiting from all this hard work.

You take, but give nothing back in return.

You've also read the posts of many people here wishing you would contribute. Yet you resist and still sit on the sidelines.

But you say what can I do?

Simple, 2 things.

First, if you haven't done so already......

SIGN THE PETITION

here is the link YOU DON'T EVEN NEED AN ACCOUNT ON THIS BOARD TO DO SO

http://www.immigration.com/common/rsk/petition_california.html

Secondly, get an account and post your thoughts....even a congratulations to someone or a "silly" question is great (and there are no silly questions) Or let us know your WAC number, your situation.

You can get your account set up here (and you will never get a spam mail from this board by setting up an account)

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/register.php?action=signup

Get involved and contribute, for your sake and ours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said getting closer. I could even bear the lethargy of INS but could not digest the apathy of our own people who are benefitting a lot from this site. Selfish attitude, apaty towards everythings is a typical mentality of Indian voters, I could see the same trend here too. It is agonising to see people who bother to visit the thread on vote did not bother to cast their votes. Pathetic. Please arise.

Well this thread is definitely getting a lot of hits if that is of any consolation! :)

perai123,

On a quick note, this forum is not frequented only by Indians. We have people from all nationalities! So it is a little unfair of you to target Indians in your diatribe.

What are you going to do ghost by having IP address, I am sure you not planning to send RFE to silent visitors :D

Sillent Observer

The reason I'm not signing that pettion, it's just not going to change anything. G. W. Bush administration just does not care about any immigrants. BISC, CSC (or what the heck they called)
is so deep in their BS that they can even hear what people saying. We are Immigrant, slave labour.. who has no rights or any respect. We are a pain in the ass...

Sometimes I fell like a prissoner not knowing how many days I days, weeks or moth left to be here. My jobs SUCKS, my BOSS is a maniac killer... I can't wait to leave the town I am.. but I can't. I have to have a job just in case 485 getts aproved. It's a hell.

The bright light at the end of the tunnel is I'm taking a year off ang going travelling as soon as I get my GC.

RD: 12/1?/2001
WAC-02-071-XXXXX

Re: Sillent Observer

Originally posted by saulius23
The reason I'm not signing that pettion, it's just not going to change anything. G. W. Bush administration just does not care about any immigrants. BISC, CSC (or what the heck they called)
is so deep in their BS that they can even hear what people saying. We are Immigrant, slave labour.. who has no rights or any respect. We are a pain in the ass...

Sometimes I fell like a prissoner not knowing how many days I days, weeks or moth left to be here. My jobs SUCKS, my BOSS is a maniac killer... I can't wait to leave the town I am.. but I can't. I have to have a job just in case 485 getts aproved. It's a hell.

The bright light at the end of the tunnel is I'm taking a year off ang going travelling as soon as I get my GC.

WAC-02-071-XXXXX

Does your not signing the petion change any of that? ... So why not sign it anyway?? ... YOU IDIOT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Sillent Observer

Originally posted by Silly Man
Does your not signing the petion change any of that? ... So why not sign it anyway?? ... YOU IDIOT.

Chillout SM !!! Opinions could be voiced in agreeable words.

everOptimistic

"One peice of luck I had, got IEAD in < 90 at SFO. "

wait wait, before you become are back to silent, could you pleae tell me how many days before 90 days did you get it? Can I try my luck 3 weeks before 90 days?

I was attempting to sign the petition and found the year field is only up to 2002. People that filed for petition this year don't qualify?

saulius23, everOptimistic,

Come on you guys, you can't quit now! I don't think the situation is as bad as some (like the civil rights movement in the 60's). But everything changes if enough people fight against it. People have to stand up and be counted. Only if you are vocal about your demands will people listen to you.

Offcourse, what we are doing here might not help at all. But since not doing anything is not helping anyways, why not give this a chance?

Besides it is not just the petition we are interested in. It is great to hear your opinions too. Two first time posts and we already have a good discussion going. Please participate in this forum. Without community support, this forum is worthless. We have to track your dates, your situations. That gives other people hopes and ideas as to where their cases lies. Don't tell me you don't benifit from other people's experiences and posts? So why not give back something to the community? Participate, is that so difficult?

life_on_hold,

People are a little stressed here so give them a break! Silly Man has been waiting for over 18 months plus, so understand his feelings on this issue before correcting him.

Originally posted by 140_takes_4ever

life_on_hold,

People are a little stressed here so give them a break! Silly Man has been waiting for over 18 months plus, so understand his feelings on this issue before correcting him.

I can understand SMs feeling. I have been waiting longer than him. We all are stressed out. We don't however have to be rude to drive our point. Its certainly not becoming of SM. He is a very witty and smart person and capable saying things in much smarter way than many of us. BTW, sm is my friend too.

:)

Re: Sillent Observer

Originally posted by saulius23

WAC-02-071-XXXXX

Could you tell what town is it that you hate so much. I can
definitely understand your situation, I have once been a company
like that myself. As you have already seen they just allocated
3 million for BCIS, compared to 500 million for Border security etc.
So this is definitely their last priority.

jc

life on hold .. is calling an apathetic sorry peice of shit selfish silent visitor ... "An Idiot" .. not agreeable? Ok .. who disagrees with that??

My point is simple as this, "I am not sure of how effective signing that application would be .. but I am sure, it will certainly be more effective than not signing it."

I cannot see how to make it simpler than that ... if you don't sign it, then you loose 100%. If you do sign it, you have a 1% chance. I say get the 1%. Easy mathematics.

But yea that dude was pretty depressed, so sorry I called you idiot . . . I know it's hard waiting for GC, trust me, it's been hella hard for me too, but y'know not signing that application is not making it easier. If each waiter like you and me signs it, there is no way INS wouldn't listen. The only reason INS gets away with whatever it does, is because we donot have strength in our numbers. Our defeatist attitudes let them do whatever they wish. WAKE UP AND SIGN IT !!!

everOptimistic and Saulius

thanks for coming forward and posting.....look forward to more of your posts

lol....you have helped make things lively