A LUD a day......

Thanks dr_lha

Your pretty closely following my timeline.....Hopefully yours should come through THIS week....Good luck!!

Got an e-mail this morning that EAD has been approved and the new card is on its way. Also received AP in the mail yesterday (September 1, with approval dated August 30)...making plans to travel at the end of September and hoping interview letter is coming soon...REALLY want to have the GC by the end of 2006...

pvkby said:
Got an e-mail this morning that EAD has been approved and the new card is on its way. Also received AP in the mail yesterday (September 1, with approval dated August 30)...making plans to travel at the end of September and hoping interview letter is coming soon...REALLY want to have the GC by the end of 2006...

What about your friend's wedding?

sarrebal said:
What about your friend's wedding?

I just was not able to go. I got an e-mail regarding my AP last week and the wedding is this Friday, so it was simply impossible to make all the arranegements so quickly...

We had our interview in Houston today. Officer was very nice. He was up to the point. First he asked as our Driver license and Passport. Then he asked our wedding date. He asked for insurance and bank statement. We gave him everything. He asked how my spouse came to the USA and then visa status .. Then he said he was ready to approve but he wanted to check the papers he had to see my spouse cleared the security.then he checked the FP status. He said all checks are clear except FBI Name check. He said sicne the interview happens fast these days, lot of people are struck in FBI name check. he said we should here in the next few months typically clears in 1 month. He also had our AP & EAD papers. Since we are struck in FBI check, he said he will approve EAD & AP and we should expect in 1 week in mail.

Timeline:
DO: Houston
I-130, I-485, I-765, i-131 sent to Chicago by Fedex: 06/21/06
Package delivered: 06/22/06 at 9:am
RD - 06/22/06
ND: I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131: 06/27/06
Checks cashed: 06/27/06
Received NOA for I-485,I-130, I-765,I-131 - 06/29/06
LUD (I-485,I-130, I-765,I-131): 07/03/06
FP notice Received - 07/16/06( ND - 07/13)
FP taken - -7/20( actual appoinment date is 07/27)
Interview notice received - 07/27
interview date - -09/06 -Pending FBI Name check

Last edited by a moderator:
USCIS after no updates since July 4th ( yes we had an online update on July 4 )

They finally sent us an e-mail saying EAD was approved and card is in the mail :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone has an idea of what exactly this means regarding EAD

September 5, 2006

"...after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

September 7, 2006

"...this case has been approved. On September 7, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

its means that your application was approved and you'll be receiving your card soon....

FINALLY!!! got my interview notice!!!! it's scheduled for oct 19 at federal plaza!!! so i'm really happy...it's also the day of my hubby's birthday....which i hope is a good thing....

candyattitude said:
FINALLY!!! got my interview notice!!!! it's scheduled for oct 19 at federal plaza!!! so i'm really happy...it's also the day of my hubby's birthday....which i hope is a good thing....

Congrats! you said "interview letter on it's way" in your timeline...how did you know??

candyattitude said:

Congrats!

How come you got it at Federal Plaza? Where do you live in NY?
I live 10 minutes away from it and have to go out to Long Island, which I hate.

I've gotten an LUD a day since we've been approved and it's starting to freak us out, like something is wrong. is that common?

Please ..

dj36 said:
I've gotten an LUD a day since we've been approved and it's starting to freak us out, like something is wrong. is that common?

DJ36,

If your interview was in Boston can you post your experience please?

Thanks in advance. :cool: