A LUD a day......

sarrebal said:
Well....for my wife is not even the most important interview of the day.
She has a phone interview with a big firm from Hong Kong at 9:30pm tomorrow, so let's say she's not really focused on the AOS interview. Good for her.

Wonderful, sounds like a great opportunity ---- you guys thinking of moving to Hong Kong, or would she still be based in NYC?

pianoplayer said:
Wonderful, sounds like a great opportunity ---- you guys thinking of moving to Hong Kong, or would she still be based in NYC?

No, she's gonna study her last semester in Tokyo. They're calling her from Hong Kong for a position in Tokyo from Jan to May. But the HQ of this firm is in NYC so.... it sounds like a good plan.

I was supposed to take a 4-month leave of absence and go with her, but after I talked to my company that's not happening anymore. I'll probably just go visit her for her spring break and maybe another weekend or two.

hi,Sarrabal,
how you found out you get LUD? will they send you a letter and say LUD? or where can I find out if my case if processing smoothly?

thank you

I got LUDs on all of my applications today, even the EAD, which was approved earlier this week. My I-130 hadn't been touched since around when my fingerprints were taken.

So I guess they do work on weekends (Saturdays at least.) I'm going to celebrate (even though I don't know if this is a good thing, but at least it's a sign they're doing something) by continuing with my James Bond marathon until the wee hours of the morning.

Got LUDs on my AOS and EAD today. First LUD on my AOS since Sept 2nd. I assume the LUD was in response to me writing a "where the hell is my green card?" (although it was more polite than that) letter to the Philadelphia DO.

Every one...

cdnchris said:
I got LUDs on all of my applications today, even the EAD, which was approved earlier this week. My I-130 hadn't been touched since around when my fingerprints were taken.

So I guess they do work on weekends (Saturdays at least.) I'm going to celebrate (even though I don't know if this is a good thing, but at least it's a sign they're doing something) by continuing with my James Bond marathon until the wee hours of the morning.

...Got a LUD this week-end. I saw everyone that sent applications on or about 7/18/06 got a LUD this Saturday. What does that mean?! God knows! Maybe they just found the "LOST ROOM" with our files that they "missplaced". I hope that is a good news.

Peace out. :cool:

What does this mean?

My spouse's application was sent in CSC in early December. Then in end of January was sent back to MSC. MSC got it on the 1st of February (Thursday LUD). It was touched again on Friday (LUD) and an other LUD yesterday (Saturday). During an Infopass on Friday the 26th of January I was told that the file is completed by CSC and it is being sent to MSC for further procesing and if there are openings for Boston interview MSC will send the interview appointment. Now my question is excluding the 1st of February which said that MCS received the case, what do the LUD's on the 2nd and 3rd mean? Is there an interview letter mailed?!? Any cases like this? Any prior experience?

An other question. During the last Infopass I was told that my parent's case is sent to CSC since mid December. I never received any notification about this transfer, neither the USCIS web site has changed at all with the exception of a LUD in the first week of December which as per Infopass meant that the name check was completed. In the cases of my spouse and my other parent when their cases were transfered from MSC to CSC and back I received notification letters from MSC and CSC and the web site sent e-mails as well. Is it possible that they tranfered the case and did not send a notification and did not changed the online status at all?

Any input will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Peace out. :cool: