a little help guys!!!

dersim

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone..first of all i just want to say until i found this page and even after the time i finally got my green card i still felt like the only assylee on the face of the earth..but after seeing so many of you here in the same situation as me..that just strangly made me feel better..anyway after seven long years my asyle application got approved and about a month later in january i got my green card..i am 24 yearsold now and the possibility of going back home to only visit my family for a while makes me excited..but i still i want to know from your expriences and your knowledge if its ok to go back to cop and make it back in without a problem..my green card category is AS6.please do share your comments and and any information you may have on my sad depressed situation here..thank you all very much!

Hello everyone..first of all i just want to say until i found this page and even after the time i finally got my green card i still felt like the only assylee on the face of the earth..but after seeing so many of you here in the same situation as me..that just strangly made me feel better..anyway after seven long years my asyle application got approved and about a month later in january i got my green card..i am 24 yearsold now and the possibility of going back home to only visit my family for a while makes me excited..but i still i want to know from your expriences and your knowledge if its ok to go back to cop and make it back in without a problem..my green card category is AS6.please do share your comments and and any information you may have on my sad depressed situation here..thank you all very much!

Welcome to the forum. And I am happy to hear that you have your gc already. You are much better off than most of us here.

Anyway, this issue has been debated more than anything else on this forum. Do some searches on the forum and you will find everything that was said. But to sum it up, it's all up to you. You make your own decision because half of the people say it's ok and the other half say no it's not OK. Also read the fact sheet form uscis and make your own conclusions. Good luck!

thank you

Thank you guys both for taking the time to reply..i still dont know what to do thou..i thought it was going to be all over with after gettin the green card!anyway please let me know guys if you hear anythin new!thank you!

thank you also fresno..well it almost very clearyly says to not to risk it..i dont really know what to do..if the risk was to occur durin citizenship interwiev i would consider the trip..i just dont know how to decide!