A day to remember !

ukr

Registered Users (C)
Finally my wife's and my case was approved yesterday.It has been a frustrating last two months seeing all the approvals for ND after me(No hard feelings on those who got approved but TSC for the randomness that it is know for).I have been a silent browser of this forum and in the last two months I have been a very frequent visitor.I am pretty sure that my letter to the Florida senator BILL NELSON triggered my approval since I had got a positive response from him a week ago saying that he was enquiring about my case and would let me know.This was my second letter to him,the first one was back in october last year for which I did receive a response saying that I had to wait since the processing date was still JAN01 at that time.
It has been along journey not as long when compared to the others.Fourth EAD applied just a few weeks ago and my third AP was approved on 01/30/2004,did call the 214 texas number last year and requested the FP for me and my wife.

I sincerely hope the 2001 cases get approved ASAP before TSC looks into the 2002 cases and wish you all the best.I will keep you updated on my stamping.
If anyone have been to the Miami office for their stamping please respond if I need an appointment or not and what time should I get there and so on.

I-485 RD 05/17/2001
ND 08/17/2001
FP 03/20/2003
AP 03/10/2004

Congrats on your approval ukr
Thanks for sharing the details
It might come in handy for us .. the JUNIORS

Congrats ukr

enjoy your freedom, hope TSC can complete all 2001 cases soon and start to process 2002 case.

can you please post how you contacted the senator ?

My receipt date is close to urs

Thanks in advance

Here are my details
RD : May 24
ND : aug21
fp :April 15

AD ?????

Glad to hear about ur approval........

send senator thanks letter.

and pls share with us about approaching communicaiton with him letters u wrote and response u got in detail pls

Good Luck

Senator contact

I do not have the link to get to the senator,but I did write a letter and mailed it to him,I can provide you the mailing address tommorow for BILL Nelson if you guys need.My first letter was a simple letter giving him details of my wife's and my case and requesting him to kindly look into the issue.For this letter I got a reply saying at that point TSC was processing JAN01 cases and I had to wait for another 10 months and if nothing happened I needed to contact him.The next letter that I wrote a couple of weeks ago I did mention that I am stuck with this processing for more than 4 years and I was planning to buy a house and I am on hold because of this and also i am unable to visit my parents who are sick in India.(This is not true but just to make my case strong I did mention this in my last letter and may be this triggered a strong action from the senator I do not know.)He is the florida senator and seems to be a nice person and I did get a reply from him 10 days ago saying he was in touch with TSC on my case and would let me know when he hears something from them,and he also mentioned that I could write to him with anyother issues too.So may be this helps for all those waiting on approvals. GOOD LUCK

Senator Address

Here it is from his letter head:
Bill Nelson
225 East Robinson Street
Suite 410
Orlando FL 32801
Phone 407-872-7161
Fax 407-872-7165.

Hope this helps