7th_Year_Extension - Info Needed

7th_H1B

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum and wanted to take u advice regarding the 7th year Ext.

This is my current situation: My 6th Year is expiring in Jun04, 2006

1) I got my GC Labor (Future Employee) applied from Chicago in Aug2003 and it is still in BEC center. I have the proof of my GC application receipt and also 45 day receipt with me. This means i have proof that my Labor receipt is more than 365 days.

2) 2nd is that my present company applied my GC through PERM on Jun22,2005 and i got my PERM Labor approved. My company would be applying my 140 in Nov05 and hopefully would get approved in Feb2006.

Looking into my above situation, I would like to extend my H1B for 7th Year.

1) What is my current best options?
2) I know i can use my old GC Labor receipt and get my 7th YEar ext.
3) For the present company in March2006 time frame my PERM labor is cleared and lets say my 140 get approved but i have not completed 365 days process for the above Labor & 140, Can i apply for 3 Year extension looking into my 140 been approved but cannot apply my I485 due to retrogression?

Your Valuable inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks

7th Year Extension - Info reuested

Thanks for the reply.

However i would like to know if my I140 is approved by Feb2006 can i apply for 3 Years extesion even though my Labor and 140 got approved but not completed 365 days. I am again attaching my current status. Your response is very much appreciated.
==========================================================
Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum and wanted to take u advice regarding the 7th year Ext.

This is my current situation: My 6th Year is expiring in Jun04, 2006

1) I got my GC Labor (Future Employee) applied from Chicago in Aug2003 and it is still in BEC center. I have the proof of my GC application receipt and also 45 day receipt with me. This means i have proof that my Labor receipt is more than 365 days.

2) 2nd is that my present company applied my GC through PERM on Jun22,2005 and i got my PERM Labor approved. My company would be applying my 140 in Nov05 and hopefully would get approved in Feb2006.

Looking into my above situation, I would like to extend my H1B for 7th Year.

1) What is my current best options?
2) I know i can use my old GC Labor receipt and get my 7th YEar ext.
3) For the present company in March2006 time frame my PERM labor is cleared and lets say my 140 get approved but i have not completed 365 days process for the above Labor & 140, Can i apply for 3 Year extension looking into my 140 been approved but cannot apply my I485 due to retrogression?

Your Valuable inputs are highly appreciated.
========================================================

You are eligible for 3 yrs extension if your 140 is approved before June 2006

7th_H1B

You are eligible for 3 yrs extension if your 140 is approved before June 2006.

If your 140 is not approved before June 2006, then you can go for 1 yr extension with your old pending LC.

7th year extension

Hi All,

Iam with company A filed my LC 2003 and my H1B is expiring in feb2006 Job situation in Company A is not so good.

I have a company B with approved Labour where they can substitute me.

My question is iam i eligible to go ahead with company B for filing my H1B extension and if so how soon I should file with Company B?

I would appreciate all your answers

Thank You.

Ask comp B to substitute you for the approved LC already with them immediately. (to do that you no need be comp B h1 holder)

If it done officially and have proof of I 140 receipt, go and transfer your H1 from A to B based on the substitute LC.

Ram12 said:
Hi All,

Iam with company A filed my LC 2003 and my H1B is expiring in feb2006 Job situation in Company A is not so good.

I have a company B with approved Labour where they can substitute me.

My question is iam i eligible to go ahead with company B for filing my H1B extension and if so how soon I should file with Company B?

I would appreciate all your answers

Thank You.

Thank You . I really appreciate it.

Hi Guru,
Thank You . I really appreciate it.

great guru said:
Ask comp B to substitute you for the approved LC already with them immediately. (to do that you no need be comp B h1 holder)

If it done officially and have proof of I 140 receipt, go and transfer your H1 from A to B based on the substitute LC.