7th Yr extn approved - VSC

application to file H1B 7th yr extension

Hkond,

Would you pls share what forms and supporting documentation is required to file for H1B 7th yr extension based on the fact that you have filed labor certificate for more than 365 days?

It took more than 5 months for your case to be approved. A question on timing. How far in advance can you file for H1B extension, 6 months before H1B 6-yr expiration date?

Thanks.

YFEHGH

Re: application to file H1B 7th yr extension

Originally posted by yfehgh
Hkond,

Would you pls share what forms and supporting documentation is required to file for H1B 7th yr extension based on the fact that you have filed labor certificate for more than 365 days?

It took more than 5 months for your case to be approved. A question on timing. How far in advance can you file for H1B extension, 6 months before H1B 6-yr expiration date?
---------6 months before H1B 6-yr expiration date or any day before your H1 expiry or I-94 expiry you can file 7th year extension
Thanks.

YFEHGH

Sorry sreddy85. I didn't check this thread for a while.
Yes. My 7th year extn approved without the labor receipt. All my attorney submitted is the copy of labor petetion appilcation (ETA750).

Thanks

Need Info

I am on 7 the year extension based on my labor pending more than 365 days and it is expiring on July 2005. My question is, can i transfer to company Y for 8 th year extension and what is the best time for me to apply the labor transfer. Please advice me

Thanks

I don't have much knowledge on this.
Can Ginnu or someone answer this please.

Thanks!

sreddy85 said:
I am on 7 the year extension based on my labor pending more than 365 days and it is expiring on July 2005. My question is, can i transfer to company Y for 8 th year extension and what is the best time for me to apply the labor transfer. Please advice me

Thanks