**** 7 September 2004 - New Developments in the I-485 Litigation ****

I am wondering how they reach the goal (at least NSC) that at the end of 2004 fisical year EB-485 will be within 20 months. NSC has 10 month to go ( the processing time is Feb.1, 2002). They have been lying

140 Delays at NSC

rsk1972 said:
Rajiv,
Could you please ask them (atleast Nebraska) about pending 140 backlogs...? it's been more than a year since 140's were approved (except random ones here and there) and the processing dates have been at September 15, 2003 for about 4 - 5 months or more.
As time passes more and more people will have to face the same nightmare if they are going to be laid off.

I appreciate what you are doing for us and thank you

Rajiv,

What ssk1972 is bringing up is getting very serious. We have already 222 signatures on the petition for 140 processing at NSC. We have cases of more than one year without 140 approval. We are loosing opportunities for new jobs and we cannot sleep thinking on a potential lay off.
Elnegro

I am trying

Elnegro said:
Rajiv,

What ssk1972 is bringing up is getting very serious. We have already 222 signatures on the petition for 140 processing at NSC. We have cases of more than one year without 140 approval. We are loosing opportunities for new jobs and we cannot sleep thinking on a potential lay off.
Elnegro

On friday, we will see if the Court will let us talk to the individual service centers. Menawhile, we are sending our petition to key members of Congress also.

operations said:
On friday, we will see if the Court will let us talk to the individual service centers. Menawhile, we are sending our petition to key members of Congress also.

God Bless You. Thanks !
Elnegro

operations said:

If the Court allows you to talk to individual service centers, could you please find out why VSC has not been processing any EB-2 category I-140s for last few months. Without I-140 approval, one can't use AC-21, which is very frustrating :mad: . Thanks for all your efforts.

Rajiv, could you help me ?

Hi Rajiv,
Please see if you could help me. Please try to see my posts. They are saying our papers are missing in their system at SFO and they'' not stamp our PP even if we have approved I-485 with us. They are saying these approved 485 could be fakes.

thanks a lot

Ac21

Rajiv,
Is there any way we can find out if USCIS is revising the AC21 memo? How credible is the news that they are in the process?
Thanks for all your effort.
- jdr

No one can predict how USCIS does

For me, truely concurrent I-140/485 filed in Aug 03. I almost lost patience since they say they will not touch I-140 until I-485 is "adjust-ready" (I know my I-485 is not adjust ready since FBI name check will pending for a while). However, they approved my I-140 last week without touching my I-485.

I think USCIS is free to do anything they want. No necessary follow some SOP or rational at all.

Ok

keep-balance said:
Hi Rajiv,
Please see if you could help me. Please try to see my posts. They are saying our papers are missing in their system at SFO and they'' not stamp our PP even if we have approved I-485 with us. They are saying these approved 485 could be fakes.

thanks a lot

keep-balance said:
Hi Rajiv,

thanks a lot
Call me Tuesday. Do not worry. We are a powerful community. As long as we have done it all by the book, the govt will have to give us our rights.

candie said:
For me, truely concurrent I-140/485 filed in Aug 03. I almost lost patience since they say they will not touch I-140 until I-485 is "adjust-ready" (I know my I-485 is not adjust ready since FBI name check will pending for a while). However, they approved my I-140 last week without touching my I-485.

I think USCIS is free to do anything they want. No necessary follow some SOP or rational at all.
I am not sure if this helps but ..

Mine
140/485 RD 2/11/03
140 AD Nov 03
FP Mar 03
FP (2nd) Aug 04

My friends..
140/485 RD Jul 03
140 AD Feb 04
FP Aug 03
2nd FP notice Aug 04
485 AD Aug 04

Don't know why his was approved, they sent him a 2nd FP schedule date and then send him the 485 approval. how does USCIS work ?

operations said:
We have been scheduled for a status hearing on the 24th September. Basically, we will need to tell the Court where this case is headed. While nothing major is likely to happen, it would be nice to see some of you make it out there. The hearing is on Friday, come if you can.

Regards to all. Rajiv.

Good Luck Rajiv, for tomorrow's court work. I hope that the judge will be sympathetic to our cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajiv,
Is the Court hearing done yet ? Eagerly wating for the update from you. I'm positive that its going to be favorable to us.

Good luck to us all